Ch. 3

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I woke up early again because I was still upset at Louis for lying to me. Today is 'I don't give a f*ck day' because it's Sunday and I have to go to work tomorrow. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast.

---

While I was eating, someone rang my doorbell I'm guessing it's the mailman. I opened the door and my sexy neighbor was there. "H-hi" I stutter. "Hi I'm Liam. You are?" he smiles at me. "I-I'm Z-Zayn" I bit my lip. "Can I come in?", "Yeah sorry" I blushed from embarrassment. Liam looks around "Nice place and you look beautiful". I blushed hard and looked at my feet. "Hey baby, look up at me" he lifts up my head by my chin and looks into my eyes. I want to kiss him badly so I did. I got on my tippy toes and kissed Liam. He kissed back and pulls away "Let's get to know each other baby boy". "But I want to get to know each other in beddd", I pouted. "Ok baby boy but it's early. Are you sure you want to f*ck?", I nodded and bit my lip. He licked his lips and looked me up and down. "God you are so f*cking cute and sexy" he said while pushing me on the couch. He got on top of me and we started making out. Then he started kissing my neck. I moaned while I was taking his shirt off and holy god he had abs for days. Liam took off my clothes and kissed my sweet spot. I moaned loud and I'm pretty sure he left a hickey. "Baby you want it dry and rough?" He whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and nodded. He thrusted into me. I felt pain and pleasure so I bit Liam's shoulder a little hard. He was thrusting hard and deep hitting my prostate each time. I moaned so loud I bet everyone in town can hear me. He was thrusting quickly and hard. "Daddyyyy I'm closeeee" I moaned louder. He kept thrusting and came in me. I came all over his chest and my chest. Liam pulled out and cleaned us up then cuddled me. "You're my baby and I love you baby boy" he kissed my forehead. I blushed and yawned. "Take a nap baby boy" he smiled at me. "Ok daddy", I cuddled into Liam and fell asleep. Best morning ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Kinda sucks I know but I hope you all enjoy this Ziam smut chapter. Peaceee xxx