Ch. 6

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I was currently working out at the gym with my earbuds in and my shirt off. I felt uncomfortable because I could feel eyes on me. 

~Harry's P.O.V~

I was at the gym and I saw a pretty boy working out so I watched him work out. I licked my lips and walked to him and tapped his shoulder. "Who are you?" he asked. "I'm Harry and you are?" I said while smiling. "I'm Zayn and were you watching me?", "Yeah sorry I couldn't help but to stare" I smirked. He bit his lip and blushed. "Would you like to go for lunch with me?" I asked. "I would love to Harry" he said and smiled. "Ok I'll pick you up at 1", "Ok Harry see you then" he said and left. I went home and got ready.

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I got out of the shower and dried off. I got dressed and styled my hair. I heard the doorbell ring and I opened the door. "You look great Zayn" Harry said and smiled at me. "Thanks Harry" I said while blushing. Harry opened the car door for me. I bit my lip and got in the car. He closed the door and got in the driver's seat and drove to Nando's. 

---

Harry escorted me inside. I was biting my lip and blushing. We sat at a table and looked at the menu. Harry was holding my hand over the table. We ordered and then we started talking. I felt eyes on me and Harry so I looked around and I saw Liam. I gulped and looked at Harry. "Everything alright Zaynie?" Harry asked. "Yeah I'm fine Haz" I said while looking down at my lap. Harry lifted my head up and kissed me. I kissed back. 

~Liam's P.O.V~

I saw that bastard kiss my baby. I growled and walked to him. "Hey mate come with me" I said while walking to an alley with Harry. I pushed Harry against the wall. "Why did you kiss my baby?!" I yelled at him. "Because he is cute and I f*cking love him!!" he said and shoved me. "You are so f*cking stupid" I said and bashed his head into the wall and got rid of his body. I cleaned the blood off of me and went back to my baby. "Baby why did you kiss him?" I asked. "I thought it was you daddy" he said. "Are you lying baby?" I asked. "No daddy", "Good boy now let's go home" I said and we went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I hope you love this chapter. Peaceee xxx