How The Process Will Work

Before we explain the nomination and voting processes to you, there are a few things that we would like to respectfully establish.

First: This is not a personal account. There are several people behind this project who are working hard to make these awards a reality.

Second: We have chosen to remain completely anonymous so as not to bias the nominations/votes of you all, the readers and writers. Please respect that we do not wish for our identities to be known, so if you somehow find out who one of the administators is, please don't tell anyone.

Third: These awards were not created for any sort of personal gain; all of the creators must participate in the exact same way each of you do and there is no cheating. We play by the rules that we create. This is purely for the Troyler Wattpad Community (which we like to think of more as a family) to have some fun!

Thank you for your cooperation XXX

_______________________

How this will work: There are several categories for which a story can be nominated for (they will be posted in a further part of the playbook). Nominations are open today, August 1st, 2015, through September 1st, 2015. The top nominated stories for each category will be chosen as the official nominees for those categories. Then those lists will be posted, and you all will vote for the stories you like best in each category. Votes will be opened for month after we tally the nominations, dates to be announced nearer the time. Finally, the most voted for stories in each category will win the Troyler Fanfic Awards! Are you ready?

Next Part: Nominating and Voting >>