Common Questions

Can I nominate/vote for my own stories?
Of course! But remember you can only nominate once for one entry, and only vote for one winner per category!

Do the stories I nominate have to be completed?
Nope! Only in the 'finished fanfic' category.

Who are you?
Sorry, we're remaining completely anonymous throughout this process, but I can assure you that we are a team who is working hard to make this whole thing happen.

What is your social media?
Our Wattpad, obviously, is troylerfanficawards
Tumblr: troylerfanficawards
Twitter: T_F_Awards
Follows are appreciated!

Can I tell my friends/readers about the awards?
Yes, please, please do! We want as many participants as possible! Post it on your message board, or in your a/n's, Tweet about it, blog about it, all promotion is appreciated.

Do I have to sign up for anything in order to nominate/vote?
Nope, not at all! That is, unless you don't have and want to create a Tumblr or Twitter to nominate/vote.

Do I have to have a Wattpad to nominate/vote?
Again, nope! So inform your Tumblr and Twitter friends who may not have a Wattpad but like Troyler and get them to vote, too.

What do I get if I get nominated/win an award?
Your reward is a lot of recognition and pride! (lol sorry but we're poor)

Will I get spam/junk mail for participating in these awards?
Absolutely not! We do not support that kind of promotion. The only reason we'd contact you directly would be to let you know that you'd won an award or to answer a question you might ask us. And yes, ask us questions if you're unsure about anything!

Happy awards! :)

Next part: Dates >>