Results and Rewards

This astoundingly successful project that we have been working so hard on since JULY is finally coming to a close. I have to admit, while I'm relieved that it's over, I'm going to miss this. It was so much fun and brought our fandom together in a way that I never thought possible.

Here is a link listing the results of the voting: http://troylerfanficawards.tumblr.com/results

Even if you didn't win, congrats on being nominated! And if you did win, congratulations on landing that 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place! You deserve it.

And winners, the small reward that we've come up with for you guys is the sticker attached to this part! It works similar to the way a Wattys sticker does; you just place it somewhere on the cover of the story that won. It's completely optional; no hard feelings if you'd rather not use the sticker. And if you won a person category instead of a story category, you're welcome to put the sticker on one of your story covers or on your profile pic.

If you need someone to attach the sticker for you, email your story cover or profile pic to bringcolourtomyskies@yahoo.com and we'll do it for you! If for some reason you can't email, send us a PM and we will work something out :) If you don't get your pic back with the sticker within 5 days, please resend the email and PM us.

Any questions? Ask in comments or in PMs. No question is a dumb question.

We love you all! Again, congratulations to the winners! We hope you guys had as much fun as we did.

Finally, after all this time, we're ready to reveal who we are. Before we do, however, I'd like to clarify that the awards were in NO WAY biased; none of us pulled any strings or anything. These results are the TRUE results, zero interference. All we did was tally them.

KitKatTaylor - Kat was the one who came up with the idea for the awards and oversaw the entire thing, and she made the poll site and tallied the votes. She's been a wonderful manager.

TroylerToujours - Emma ran the Twitter account and was pretty much our main idea person. She kept all of you kiddos updated all this time and took care of your questions.

capsels - Olivia operated the Tumblr, keeping you all in the know, AND tallied all the nominations, which was a BIG frickin job and she deserves a hand because there were SO many.

bringcolourtomyskies - hi it me, Bailey. I told you guys on my personal account that I'd been busy working on projects - and this is one of them. I'm SO relieved that we're finally getting to show you guys what we've been doing. I've been running the Wattpad acc for the awards, which was a frickin JOB during the nominations.

We four have been working hard on this project and we're very happy with the results. Not just the winners' results, but the impact that the awards have had on the fandom. Thank you guys so much!