Nominating/Voting

HOW TO NOMINATE: It's pretty simple! There are three ways to nominate a story.

The first way you can nominate is via Wattpad messages to this account. You must provide a link to or name the story/oneshot/moment/author and for which category you're nominating (you can just say the number that corresponds with the category on the list).

The second way is via our Twitter with the hashtag #TroylerFanficAwards. You must name the story/oneshot/moment/author, include the hashtag, and for which category you are nominating the story (again you can just name the corresponding number).

The third way is via our Tumblr, for those of you who wish to remain anonymous. You must message our account troylerfanficawards, and name the story/oneshot/moment/author and for which category you are nominating the story.

YOU CAN NOMINATE AS MANY ENTIRES AS YOU LIKE, BUT DON'T NOMINATE THE SAME ENTRY MORE THAN ONCE! (Though nominations aren't limited, please, no spamming! 34 times in 1 hour is not ok)

Happy Nominating! :)

HOW TO VOTE: Votes aren't open yet! We will have a poll set up on a website which we will provide a link to when it's time.

Happy Voting! :)

Next part: Common Questions >>