Chapter 5

°Amethyst's POV°

I sprint up to Pearl's house a few blocks away. I arrive at her front doorstep and look around before knocking. I look down at my arms and my eyes water up as I remember every bad memory I had at that hell of a house. She opens the door as the light from her house leaks out to the porch and lights my face. I look up quickly and hug her as tight as possible. "Amethyst! What happened?" she says with a worried tone in her motherly voice. I sniffle and wipe tears off my face. "It's... It's a long s-story."

-

[[Time skip bc lazy]]

-

Pearl looks at me in shock, I just look down. I've never really opened up to anyone because every time I tried something always went wrong, but I could trust Pearl. "Amethyst... I'm so sorry." "It's okay." "No. It's not okay. I love you and I can't see you like this." She engulfs me into a hug. I wrap my arms around her waist and nuzzle my head into shoulder.

-

After a few minutes we both pull away from the hug. "Is there anything you want? I can make you some tea, hot chocolate, coffee." She says. I think for a minute, "Hot chocolate sounds good." Pearl smiles and kisses my forehead before she gets up to make our drinks.

-

Five minutes later she comes back with two coffee mugs and a large light blue fuzzy blanket. She hands me a mug of hot chocolate with little marshmallows in it as she holds her tea and wraps the blanket around us. She turns the TV on and scrolls through the channels, both of our eyes lay on the words "Mean Girls". We look at each other with a smile and start to watch it.

-

[30 minute time skip]

-

We both have finished our drinks and put them on the ground. I lay my head on her shoulder and smile. I feel something warm on my hand and quickly glance down to see she just held my hand. A warm feeling crawls down my spine and my smile becomes brighter. I don't think I could've met anyone better than her.

-

She has the most beautiful strawberry blonde hair that was cut in a short bob style. Her eyes were as blue as the sky and shined like crystals. Her posture was always straight and she had a very slim tall figure. She was as elegant as a ballerina and did everything passionately and perfectly. Her smile could cheer up anyone and her gorgeous laugh ringed in my ears. Her voice always in my head. Her personality was beautiful. She cared for you, was reliable, trustworthy, responsible, she was everything you want in a partner. Just the thought of her made me filled with happiness. I love every little aspect about her. Even her name was perfect. God I'm so lucky I have her. She's full time lover and full time friend.

-

As I keep thinking about her I slowly drift off to sleep. With only her in my mind I close my eyes and let my mind roam. Before I know it I'm dead asleep.

[Thank you soo so much for the nice comments, you guys make my day.]

~banditinreverse