Chapter 9

°Amtheyst's POV°

I slowly flutter my eyes open to see Pearl sleeping. Wow I woke up before her. What time is it anyways.
-
I get up carefully without waking Pearl. I kiss her forehead a d walk to her kitchen. Holy SHIT ITS 6AM. How did I, the biggest sleeper ever, wake up at 6am.
-
At that moment a brilliant idea popped in my head. I should make breakfast for Pearl. I'm still a little sore but I can live. She's done so much for me, this is the least I can do.
-
I look through the freezer and fridge to find some food. I spot waffles and eggs. Knowing that she's vegetarian, I wasn't going to make any bacon.
-
I was almost done cooking as I start to sing quietly. It was from a show called adventure time that Steven would always watch.
-
"Daddy, why did you leave me, you created me, so don't you wanna see me."
-
I sang quietly so I don't wake Pearl up.
-
"Daddy, why did you eat my fries, I bought them and they were mine.

But you ate them, yeah you ate my fries. And I cried but you didn't see me cry."
-
I made my voice a bit louder.
-
"Daddy, do you even love me, well I wish you would show it because I wouldn't know it."
-
I finish putting our food on our plates. I turn around to see Pearl standing behind me. I quickly stop singing and my voice cracks.
-
"How long were you there." I ask.
-
"Long enough to see you like adventure time." She says. We both stand there for a minute and then start laughing.
-
I hand her, her plate. "Well I made us breakfast." I smile. She takes her plate.
-
"Thank you dear." I kissed the top of my head. We both sit down on the couch and watch cartoons.
-
Once we finish she took both of our plates and put them in the dishwasher. She sits back down.
-
"So what do you want to do today." She asks.
-
I think for a minute. "We could go on a date to the park." I blush slightly.
-
"That's a great idea, should we have a picnic?" Pearl says happily. "Sure."

[Thank you guys soooo so much for over 1K views. I never thought I would get this many.]

~banditinreverse