Realization: A NaLu Story

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi, guys!! =))) So, here's the very first chapter of my second NaLu story. Please tell me if you like it. Suggestions and reviews are very much appreciated, minna-san! BTW, I dedicate this chapter to nalufanforever123 for being an awesome writer and a Fairy Tail lover. x) Enjoy! ;D ~Lily

----------------------------------------------------------------

~LUCY'S POV~

Sigh. My head rested on my palm as I sat on the bar and stared at Natsu. Something was a bit off with him lately. I just can't quite put my finger on it. He gives me the chills whenever he talks to me, and don't even get me started on what he does to me when we touch. Maybe he's hanging out with Laxus more often.

"Hi, Lucy!" I almost jumped in surprise when Lisanna sat right beside me, blocking my view of Natsu.

"L-Lisanna! You scared me."

She giggled playfully. "Who are we staring at?" Lisanna followed my gaze. A sly smile curled on her lips. "Oh...Natsu again, huh?"

I blushed. "I-It's not like that..."

"You know I catch you staring at him from time to time."

"..."

"You like him?"

"Lisanna!"

"No, I...I'm serious. So you do like him?"

"No...I don't think so. I just get all tingly when we talk or touch. That's all."

"Lucy, that's...LOVE!"

I backed up slightly. "Uh...Why do you suddenly sound so much like Sherry and Chelia?"

Lisanna smiled cheerfully.

"How do you even know that it's love?"

"Well, it's pretty obvious. Natsu's the one who brought you to the guild in the first place. Then he immediately decided to form a team together with you."

"B-But Erza and Gray are in our team too!"

"Nuh-uh. Sometimes you and Natsu go on jobs alone."

"Uh...I-I...W-Well, how do I know you're the one who's in love with Natsu?" I challenged.

"Lucy, that ship has sailed a long time ago. I lost feelings for Natsu ever since Edolas. But you've been with him everyday!"

"Well, yeah...But Natsu can be such a bother sometimes! He always barges into my home and eats all my food!"

Lisanna failed to stifle her laugh. "But, seriously. Do you love him?"

"..." Suddenly we heard a soft tap behind us. When we turned around, we saw Mira leaning on her arms on the bar. Uh-oh. "You two are so going to regret that you had that conversation at my bar."

Then, as if on cue, Natsu came up and walked in our direction. Just great! He flashed me a toothy smile. I couldn't resist a smile too. "Yo, Lucy!"

"Hi, Natsu..." Mira opened her mouth to speak, but instead she was silenced when Lisanna clamped her hand over her sister's mouth. "Ahaha, Mira-nee, let's go, we have a lot of plans for today, right?!" Mira struggled to get Lisanna's hand off of her mouth but Lisanna jumped over the counter and led her away, leaving me and Natsu alone. He scratched the back of his head, confused. "What was that all about?"

"Um...I-I don't know."

"Lucy, how about another job?"

"Huh? Already? I don't know, Natsu...I'm still pretty worn out because of our previous job. The bruise on my forehead hasn't even healed yet."