Epilogue

~LUCY'S POV~

I was smiling as I helped Levy-chan clean out the books in the guild archive. I was thinking about the rose Natsu had gave me the day before. But, I was careful not to float away to Dreamy Land because I was on the very top of a tall ladder, dusting off the books and sorting them out. Levy-chan was fixing the lower shelves. "Lu-chan, look at this!"

I carefully looked down. Levy-chan was waving a book at me. "Eh? What's that?" I slowly started to climb down the ladder.

"I don't even know why I haven't seen anybody read this. It's a very useful book."

I peeked at the now open book Levy-chan was reading.

"It's a book that has every piece of information, including exact locations, of every dark guild in Fiore."

Upon hearing Levy-chan say that, my ears perked up.

"I mean, you can consult this book when you go on jobs, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, Levy-chan, is there any chance that a guild called Shade of Blackness is in that book?"

"Eh? Um...S-Shade of Blackness? I, uh...guess I can go look for it..." Levy-chan started flipping through the pages and I waited anxiously. "Um...Let's see...Here! Shade of Blackness!" I immediately snatched the book away and started reading the page.

SHADE OF BLACKNESS

Reputation: Fearsome

Number of Guilds Eliminated: 28

I gasped. Twenty-eight?! I took a deep breath as my gaze landed on the word 'location'.

Location: Barcy