I Have A Confession To Make.

I am the laziest rainbow to ever walk this earth and I am destined to help the Once and Future Netflix take over the world. (yes that was a Merlin reference don't judge me)

Still burning in johnlock hell bee tee dubs. It's really frustrating and desolate but I'm starting to like it here.

Do you ever stare at someone and wanna punch their stupid little face until it's unrecognizable?

Do you ever stare at someone and think 'do you turn off your brain all the time or were you dropped on your head as a kid constantly?'

Do you ever think 'oMFC IF YOU TWO WOULD'VE KISSED IN SEASON 1 THIS ALL COULD'VE BEEN AVOIDED!!!'

yeah that last one was about johnlock. still no judging.

also, i strive to never have children.

i can handle other children (sometimes) but if it's any child related to me i can't do it. seriously i just visited my half sister & brother and my little cousin and it was bad. we can't go a half hour without something happening bad.

let's just say i was never bored.

i have a camp starting on monday and it's all new people and I'm kinda nervous but excited at the same time which is weird cause netflix is my safehaven and small talk is my kryptonite.

i never ment for this to be a rant but it just kinda happened so...bam.

ok it's 2 am i need sleep bye :3