|1|

"R" POV

I'm Ryvyr, but I go by "R" on the streets. I'm 22, and I just also happen to be the biggest drug lord in LA. I may seem laid back, but try to mess with me and I won't hesitate to off your ass. I take no shit from anyone.

"Mane why you even still fucking that hoe Candy. I thought you was gone drop your hoes anyway?", asked my nigga Camryn.

"First of all, why would I be dropping my hoes? Second of all, I don't know why I keep fucking Candy hoe ass I guess I just got a thing for them hoes," I said in reply since that nigga wanna ask questions about who I fuck.

"Cause your lonely ass need to find a ryda but that's your business. I gotta go .",he said.

"Yea it is my business and bye.", I told him as he walked out of my apartment.

I got off my couch and walked to the kitchen looking for something to eat, but before I could even open my fridge, Candy decided to call talking 'bout she miss me. I know her ass ain't miss me. She was probably calling me from somebody else she fuck with house but I ain't even care. I was just trying to figure out when we was gone fuck next.

"Candy, if you really miss me what you gone do for me?", I asked her.
"Come over and find out baby. ", she answered.
"Shidd aiight I'll be over in a little while.", I told her then hung up.
I was already dressed, so I just grabbed my keys, locked up and started to Candy's condo. I knocked on her door to see her in nothing but a see-through robe. I swear she stay ready to get some bomb D.