|2|

R's POV
I woke up, rolled over, and realized that I was still at Candy's place the day after. I heard her on the phone flirting and shit. I mean I know she wanna be a hoe and all but couldn't she at least wait until I left. I decided to go on and get out of her bed since I ain't know what's been on these sheets. I walked up behind her and scared her little ass.

Candy's POV
Hi I'm Candace but everyone calls me Candy for short. I'm 5'6,dark skin, I'm bad af, and oops I almost forgot in case y'all ain't know I'm R's girl. Yeah, I fuck other people too, but this pussy got her on lock and she knows it. The only things I love are sex, money, and cocaine.
I was on the phone with one of my side niggas smoking a cigarette, when R came up behind me and scared the shit out of me. "So, which one was that?", she asked. "What you mean?", I replied.
"Come on Candy, you know your hoe ass ain't loyal to nobody but the Trojan Company."
"Maybe, but you still fucking my "hoe ass". Have a seat nigga."
"You know what? I think imma just quit fucking with you. I don't know what kinda disease you got. All these different niggas you be selling pussy to like it ain't nothing. I'm done Candy. "
"Bitch get the fuck out of my goddamn house! I don't give a fuck about you. It's plenty of dick for the taking around here and I fully intend to get as much of it as I please. If you don't like it you can suck the dick you wish you had."
I stomped over to the door to let this trifling bitch out of my house. I opened it, and there stood my side nigga, Ray. He looked at R and frowned. "Who the Hell is that, Candy?"
R stood up and walked over to the door. "Don't worry about it. I was just leaving. You might wanna go down to the clinic and get tested if you haven't yet.",she said.
"Who the fuck you think you are, talking about my girl like that?! Get yo wanna be a nigga ass on somewhere.",Ray yelled.
" Yo girl? Yo girl? Nigga that's everyone's girl. That pussy belong to anyone willing to pay for it." R shoved past Ray, got in her car, and sped off, leaving tire tracks on the road. I slammed the door, smiled at Ray, then led him to the bedroom. "You got something for me, daddy?" I asked him. "You know it baby girl.", he said, pulling a bag of cocaine out of his pocket. "You got something for me?" he asked. "Hell yeah. Come get it daddy."

From a real one,
Aj😈