|5|

Aj POV

Ugh, why in the hell is this bitch still here? I tried to avoid eye contact so she didn't stare and start getting any funny ideas of who I really am. She probably won't since I changed so much but one thing you can't change is your eyes and your general vibe. R has the same cockiness and player attitude about her as before. Like I said, some things never change.

I could tell she was studying me and it was unnerving. I looked up to see it was my turn to order and I quickly stepped to the counter. Maybe I could dodge her that way. I ordered my usual then stepped to the side. Looking back at my phone, I checked some of my notifications and was hoping and praying that the certain someone I was trying to dodge didn't come over too. I was about to get happy but here came R sidestepping towards me.

"If you don't mind maybe I could sit with you? We could talk and get ta know each otha betta" R asked with a smile, trying to lure me like she did all the girls. I wasn't falling for that shit tho.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, instead I heard another voice.

"I dunno if there's room for three."

It was my best friend Koda. We did come together but she had went to the bathroom, but she was back just in time.

"Oh my bad. I didn't know you had a girl." R spoke eyeing my best friend.

"Best friend, we're not together." I corrected, immediately regretting it when I saw the smile creep back onto R's face. I should've just agreed and called it a day. I would've been done with R but no I just had to fuck up.

Unknown POV

Damn, she had to say it like that. Here I am thinking we could eventually become something. Sorry y'all lemme introduce myself. I'm Koda, AJ's best friend and the girl that's been in love with her since we met. I knew about R never met her trifling ass, but I know how crushed AJ was when they broke up and with R's cheating. I was there to pick up the pieces and be there. From fem to stud, I was there only loving her more and more by the second. The only problem is,I'm scared to tell her. Too scared to ruin our friendship that I hang back and keep my feelings to myself. That's gonna change one day tho. One day I'll tell her and I'll be damned if R sweeps back in and try to get with her again and hurt her. No, I'd fight R for AJ. I'm not going to lose her to some unworthy piece of crap ever again. Like damn after all that pain I hope AJ wouldn't fall for R again with all the sweet talk, deep conversation, or that "connection" she says that they had if only she knew how fake it all was.

Aj😈

Koda in mm