|4|

Aj Pov
Shit Shit Shit please don't be coming over here,but it's too late for that she over here and she's trying to get my attention.
"Excuse me?" she asks looking down at me.
"Y-yes?" I inquire looking up at her face.
"I don't mean to bother you,but I was wondering if we've met before you look familiar. By the way I'm R.",she states
"I don't think we've met before R. Sorry.", I tell her hoping she'll go away.
"You sure I don't think I'd forget a face like yours. What's your name ma?", she asks smirking at me.
I mentally gag and roll my eyes. I know she didn't just call me ma and give me that cocky ass smirk of hers.
" Aj.", I reply hoping she'll just leave me alone.

R POV
Old girl looks familiar she kinda looks like my ex Andrea, but Andrea was a fem and always hated when anyone tried to nickname her Aj. I guess I'm just tripping or maybe I miss my ex, but I just can't help but notice how fine this stud is. I wonder if she into other studs, so let me go see if she'll let me sit with her and get to know her better.

Unknown POV
That bitch think she slick over there trying to run game on my babygirl. If she think she can get her back just like that she got another thing coming.

Short update I know,but I think I'm gonna change the course of this book.

From a real one,
Aj