Prologue

Hello!! Neko-chan here! I hope you enjoy the prologue of my first fanfic! Enjoy my kittens!! X3

----------------

As England began to make his usual morning tea, the door swung open, revealing someone England didn't expect to see in a long time. "Hello Albus." England said, looking up from the counter. "Ah, hello Arthur." Albus said with a slight chuckle.

"Long time, no see."

"You too."

England smiled. He remembered when Hogwarts was first built, he had been there to help construct the majestic school. Albus had told him everything that happened during his years at Hogwarts, and England was happy to listen. Now had been the first time England had seen Albus in a long time, and there was a lot of catching up to do.

"How's that Harry Potter boy?" England asked.

"Oh, he's fine! He's in his forth year a Hogwarts now."

"Oh really?"

"Why yes. Now, I'd love to stay and chat, but I came here with a different reason."

"What's that?"

Albus furrowed his eyebrows in worry, and told England, " Arthur, do you remember when I told you that Potter was special?"

"How could I forget?"

"We'll it seems... That he's in danger."

"Hmm..." England gave him a puzzled look, and Albus kept on talking.

"We fear... that he might be in more danger than we thought. Do you mind helping?"

Arthur smiled. "Of course!"

Albus smiled as well. "Wonderful! Now, you may take four, and only four people to Hogwarts. This is a dangerous mission. Do you understand?"

"Crystal clear."

"Good. Here is the spell to cast if you want to come to Hogwarts. Don't forget to explain everything to them. Well, I'd best be going now."

"Wait!!"

Albus turned around. "Yes Arthur?" He asked.

"What am I supposed to explain to them?"

Albus chucked, and answered, "I'll tell them everything later. Just ask them for a favor, and cast the spell. Good luck."

And with that, Albus brought out a wand, and disappeared with a loud CRACK, leaving England amazed with his tea still half done.

----------------

There you go my kittens!! I hope to found the prologue okay! Until next time!!!!

~Neko-chan