Chapter 3

Okay, so I haven't updated in a long time. I'm sorry! I went on a cruise, and apparently the cruise had no WiFi, and if it did, we had to pay a ridiculous amount of money, so we went without WiFi. I hope you can forgive me with this chapter.
-----------------
It was dark outside. Harry could make out the sound of Dumblebore talking, and... Another person? He ran toward the sound of voices, attempting to figure out who he was, and managed to hear him say faintly, "He won't notice. I'm sure of it." "And how would you know?" "Just trust me. Harry won't suspect a thing."
Harry immediately woke up to find himself in his dorm room. "Ron!"
Ron snored, and turned over on his side. "RON!"
Ron yelped and fell off of the bed, looked at Harry, and said, "What the bloody hell?"
Harry shrugged, and told Ron,
"I had a dream."
"Of course you did."
"Dumbledore and an unfamiliar person was in it."
"Whoa, really?"
"Yes."
Ron scooted closer to Harry, and whispered,
"Did you know that new students are coming?"
"Don't change the subject!"
"But they are coming in the middle of the year!"
Harry snorted. "No way. There has never been new students in the middle of the year. You're kidding."
-MAGICAL TIME SKIP-
"You're not kidding!" Harry whisper-shouted. Ron nodded.
"Welcome. Students, I realized that this is an unfamiliar time for this event, but please bear with it." Dumbledore announced.
"Here are your new students names. We will sort them shortly. Alfred Jones, Arthur Kirkland, Feliciano Vargas, and Kiku Honda."
The students stood up and cheered for the new students, and then sat down for the sorting.
"First, Alfred Jones."
Alfred smiled when the Sorting Hat was put on him.
Ah! It's one of you. Yeah, so what? Oh no, nothing wrong. I see you are very brave and like to eat. The only things you seem to be afraid of are Russia, ghosts, and England's cooking. Yeah dude! Iggy's scones could be used as weapons! Ha ha, very funny. Okay then...
"GRYFINNDOR!!
The Gryfinndor table cheered, while the Slytherins table frowned.
The Sorting Hat was then put on Arthur.
I hear your cooking is bad. America! No, I heard on my own. Hehe. Well, you are a tsundere. You can't cook, you are magical though. Better be Slytherin. Noo! I need to be in Gryfinndor! Ihavetoprotectharryfordumbledoresoicanprovetotheothercountriesthatiamthebest!!!!! Okay, quit babbling. Jeez, you are worse than Harry.
"GRYFINNDOR!!"
The Gryfinndor table cheered, while the Slytherin table grumbled, pretty sure they're all going to be Gryfinndors.
Next, Feli jumped up onto the chair for the Sorting Hat.
PASTAAAAA~ You're weird. Okay then, I get the drill. Also because I don't feel like exploring that probably corrupted mind. So...
"GRYFINNDOR!!"
The Gryfinndor house yelled in happiness again, for they knew that there house would be the one growing, while the other houses stayed the same.
Kiku stood up and put on the hat next.
So, you're the quiet one eh? Not surprising. Once I saw you, I immedialty knew. Gryfinndor right? How are you talking inside my mind? Is this a form of magic? I am not familiar with this. Oh, now you talk. Well then, Gryfinndor it is.
"GRYFINNDOR!!"
At this moment, the entire table stood up and cheered since all 4 new students would be in Gryfinndor.
Soon after, everyone, including Feli, Alfred, Arthur, and Kiku exited the room.
"Hello? I'm still here." Matthew whispered.
-------------------
Hello! Today I just got the Wattpad app and attempted to edit this. Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and poor Canada! XD
Ciao!
~Neko-chan