Chapter Three

"There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the goddess
Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds
Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul
Pride is lost
Wings stripped away, the end is nigh."
-Loveless, Act 2

"What? Ruki, are you serious?" Aimi demanded and Ruki nodded his head. "I can't help it. It's not like I chose to fall inlove with him." Ruki bit his lip as Aimi sighed. "Don't tell your father. Don't tell anyone." Aimi warned and Ruki sighed, tears threatening to flow. "What do I do?" Ruki asked and Aimi shook her head. "Just like your mother." Aimi mumbled and Ruki looked up, wide-eyed, "what?"
"Ruki, your mother became fallen because she fell inlove with a demon. As you know, Miyuki was never happy with your father. Then one day while patrolling the border gate she met a demon and fell inlove." Aimi gave an apologetic smile. "It's seems like mother, like son. Miyuki's curse has copied itself onto you." Aimi mumbled and Ruki stepped out of the pool, slipping his shoes back on. "Is that why father refuses to talk about mother?" Ruki asked and Aimi shrugged her shoulders. "Possibly." Aimi led Ruki out of the shrine as he morphed his wings back into his back. Ruki and Aimi headed back to their home. "Not a word to your father nor anyone else." Aimi mumbled and Ruki nodded his head, "Alright."
"I'm sure you're tired, go get some rest.." Aimi said and Ruki smiled. He headed to his room, closing the door behind him. Ruki looked out the window at the orangeness outside, sunset had come fast. Ruki changed into a shirt and boxers, laying on his bed and closing his eyes.

Ruki awoke to someone shaking his shoulder. He slowly opened his eyes to see Reita standing next to his bed. Ruki sat up quickly. "What are you doing here? Did anyone see you?" Ruki asked, getting out of bed and running to the balcony doors. He looked outside and shut the curtains, turning to face the demon. Reita pressed his lips against Ruki's in a heated kiss. The angel froze, surprised at the quick action. "I wanted to see you. I have something important to tell you." Reita bit his lip and caressed the side of Ruki's cheek. "The war is starting in about a week. Hell will make the first move in an attempt to wipe out Heaven's army." Ruki stared at Reita, he couldn't believe the things he had just heard. "Ruki, I don't want to have to fight against you." Reita smiled, pressing his lips to Ruki's again.
"Reita, I don't want to fight against you either." Ruki mumbled once Reita broke the kiss. Reita pushed the angel against the bed, pinning Ruki's hands above his head. "R-Reita?" Ruki closed his eyes tightly as he felt the demon beginning to plant kisses to his neck, nipping at the sensitive flesh. "No, Reita. Please don't." Ruki bit his lip, trying to free his hands from the demon's grasp. Reita pressed his lips to Ruki's again before letting the angel go. Reita sat up, pulling Ruki up with him. "Ruki, I love you." Reita said and yet again kissed Ruki, this time the kiss was full of passion, love, want, need for the angel. Reita pushed Ruki back down, kissing him as the angel wrapped his arms around the demon's neck, no longer able to reject him. Reita's hands began to wander the angel's body, slipping his hands into Ruki's pants."Reita, I love-" A banging at the door stopped both Ruki's words and the demon's movements. Reita looked at the door then back at Ruki as the banging on the door got harder. "Ruki! Open this door!" Ruki heard his father shout, banging on the door again, the demon stood, pulling Ruki to his feet. "I will break this door if you don't open up!"
Reita kissed the angel and disappeared, leaving a small, folded paper in his place. Ruki picked up the paper and ran to his door. He looked around his room, checking everything off in his mind then opening the door. Kenji forced himself into his son's room. "Who was in here?" He demanded and Ruki turned to look at him, crumbling the note in his hand. "W-what do you mean?" Ruki bit his lip as his father opened his closet and began checking other places considered a hiding spot in the room. "I heard you talking with someone." Kenji finished his inspection, glaring at Ruki. "Go to bed and be quiet or you'll regret it." Kenji left, heading back to his room. Ruki closed the door, sighing and locking it. He walked towards his bed, sitting down and un-crumbling the note. Ruki stared at the messy cursive, slowly making out the words.
"Ruki, I want to be with you so run away with me. If you accept my offer then meet me at the beach in the mortal world. If you don't show up by morning then I'm going to fight against Heaven with Hell. Make this night count, Love Reita."
Ruki stared at the note, he couldn't believe what he had just read. Reita was serious about loving him, or it seemed like it anyway. Ruki bit his lip and sighed, ruffling his hair. Morning was in just a few short hours, technically not enough time to think over his options, one, runaway with the person he loved until Heaven's army finds him, or two, stay here and have to participate in the war, possibly fighting against Reita. Ruki knew that both options had consequences. If he ran away with Reita then his father certainly would send part of the army out to find him then they would more than likely rip his wings out, if he stayed in Heaven he would have to fight in the war he could die or live and Reita could live or die. Either way, he would be risking a lot.
Ruki sighed, opening the balcony door and walking out onto the balcony. He closed the doors and sprouted his wings, leaping off the balcony and taking flight. Ruki landed on the ground, walking towards the border gate. He looked around, noticing Reita wasn't there. "I guess he already transported himself there." Ruki mumbled and closed his eyes, focusing in mind on the beach he wanted to go. Ruki had never transported himself anywhere, in fact, the only time he had ever transported was those times he was with Reita. It was all on Reita to do the transporting.
Ruki opened his eyes as he felt the windy sea air biting at his cheeks. He stared at the moon that was above the ocean. He had never seen such a beautiful light before. "So you came." Arms wrapped around Ruki's waist as lips mumbled these words against his neck. "Yea, I did." Ruki turned in the embrace, facing Reita. "I love you." Ruki confessed and pressed his lips to Reita's. The demon bit at the angel's plush bottom lip. "I want you." Reita mumbled, deepening the kiss.

"Reita!"

Ruki heard the shout and Reita pulled back from the kiss. An arrow shot past Ruki, grazing his cheek. Ruki looked up at the demon. The demon had long, raven hair that fell past his hips, his black wings outstretched, as he began to land on the ground. This demon wore a black kimono with the sleeves ripped off, black metal arm bands were resting on his upper arms and on his wrists as well. "What in the hell do you think you're doing?" The demon shouted, walking towards the couple. He pushed the angel to the ground, glaring at him. "Reita who the hell is he?" The demon shouted, pointing at the angel. "Aoi. This is the guy I told you about." Reita bit his lip, grabbing Ruki's hand and pulling the angel to his feet. "You didn't mention that he was a little slut of an angel!" Aoi bared his fangs, glaring at Ruki. "You are a bewitching little bitch indeed. But, you don't fool me so easily, spy." Ruki felt his stomach drop, Aoi knew he was a spy at the beginning of all of this. But how can that be? Ruki shook his head and Aoi smirked. "I know who you really are. Have you told Reita?" Aoi grinned, showing off his fangs. "Go home Aoi." Reita pushed the other demon away, glaring at him. "Remember your promise." Aoi said before disappearing. Reita's face changed, from anger to a look full of doubt. "Reita, what promise is he talking about?" Ruki grabbed ahold of Reita's arm, pulling the demon towards him and staring up at his face. "It's nothing, Ruki."
Reita wrapped an arm around the angel's waist, pulling him close. "Want to have some fun?" Reita smiled, pressing a kiss to Ruki's forehead. "What do you mean by 'fun'?" Ruki wrapped his arms around Reita's neck as the demon picked him up, bridal style. Reita grinned and sprouted his wings, leaping up and flapping them against the wind. As Reita lifted higher into the air Ruki realized they were heading towards Tokyo. He couldn't remember which part it was they were heading for, but he loved the shining, neon lights. The view absolutely took his breath away.
Reita landed on a small balcony, easily sliding open the door and going through it, setting Ruki on his feet. "Where are we?" Ruki looked around the small room as Reita closed the doors. The room was vacant accept for a small bed. "This is where I usually stay when I'm in the mortal world." Reita said before picking the angel up bridal style and throwing him onto the bed. "I won't go all the way." Reita said before pressing a kiss to the angel's lips. Reita stood up, pulling the angel's pants down along with his underwear. Ruki blushed a deep shade of red and Reita chuckled. Reita stepped back, pulling his shirt off over his head and tossing it to the ground. Ruki did that same with his own shirt, sitting naked before the demon. Reita slowly removed the rest of his clothing, pushing the angel backwards into the pillows and kissing him.
Ruki grabbed ahold of Reita's erection and began to move his hand. The demon forced a kiss onto Ruki, slipping his tongue into the angel's mouth. Reita grabbed Ruki's own erection and roughly stroked the head, causing Ruki to writhe underneath him. Ruki's back arched off the bed as the demon quickly began stroking him, swallowing each of Ruki's moans.
Ruki let go of Reita and grasped the blankets underneath him with both hands, yanking at the fabric.
The demon leaned closer, wrapping his hand around both his and Ruki's erections, slowly beginning to stroke them together. He smiled as he watched the smaller male loosing himself in the pleasure, crying out with such a beautiful voice. Reita leaned in and caught Ruki's lips in yet another kiss and he pumped their hard cocks. Ruki wrapped his arms around the demon's neck and pulled him closer, involuntarily thrusting his hips upwards into Reita's hand as he came. Ruki pulled back from the kiss letting out a loud scream, "Reita! Rei...ta...hah hah...reita."
At hearing his name being called out so desperately, full of pleasure and need, the demon came too. Once he'd finished he just collapsed ontop of the angel, breathing heavily as Ruki was taking in shaky pants of air.
Ruki wrapped his arms around the demons neck, leaning his chin against the top of his head. "I love you." Ruki mumbled and Reita sat up, "I love you too." The demon smiled and kissed the angel again.

Authors note
I know it's short, but another chapter should come soon, maybe. I hope you've enjoyed this short-ass chapter, comment and vote please.