Chapter Four

"My friend, do you fly away now?
To a world that abhors you and I?
All that awaits you is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow
My friend, your desire
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return."
-Loveless, Act 3

"Morning."
Reita kissed Ruki's cheek, awakening the angel from his dreams. "Morning." Ruki smiled at the demon, stretching out underneath the blankets. Reita caressed Ruki's cheek, "sleep well?" Reita leaned in, pressing a rough kiss the the angel's lips.
Ruki got out of bed, getting dressed and letting Reita pick him up as the demon set out. "Where are we going?" Ruki asked and Reita only smiled. The demon landed on a windowsill and entered through the window. "Now we wait." Reita mumbled as he sat in a corner of the room, pulling Ruki into his lap. Ruki looked around the room they were in.
The room had three doors, two probably leading to a closet or bathroom and the other leading into a different part of the house. There was a small bed against one of the walls and on another wall was a desk with a rolly-chair and a computer. "Just wait." Reita smiled and eventually, after what felt like a day of waiting, the door opened. A man entered the room, he closed the door, locking it and he collapsed on the bed. Reita looked at the papers on the desk, pointing at them and raising his hand higher, the papers began to float. Reita smirked, looked at the man and made a throwing gesture, the papers went flying at the man.
The man sat up, looking around frantically. Reita walked towards the chair, pushing it. The chair slid across the room and slammed into the wall. "Who's there?" The man shouted, moving up to the head of his bed and leaning against the wall. "Reita, stop." Ruki grabbed the demon's arm. "It's just getting fun." Reita pulled away from the angel, opening one of the doors which happened to lead to the bathroom. Reita turned on the faucet and began flickering the lights. "Who's there?" The man was on the brink of tears, looking around the room. "Reita stop it!" Ruki shouted and the man looked in the direction of the angel. "Who are you? What are you?" The man pleaded and Ruki could feel the fear emitting from the man. "Reita please! Stop this!" Ruki could feel his own tears falling as he pleaded. Reita sighed, sending everything back to normal.
Reita glared at Ruki, rolling his eyes and heading to the window. Reita jumped out the window, sprouting his wings and taking flight, leaving Ruki behind. "Reita..." Ruki bit his lip, looking back at the man before climbing through the window. Ruki headed down the ladder of the fire escape, eventually
making it to the ground. He began to walk down the street, looking at all the flashing signs. People rushing around as cars went by. Horns honking whenever someone nearly got into an accident. Ruki looked around, noticing demons following behind people, snickering as misfortune took hold of the human, either tripping or loosing some important papers. One of the demons looked at the angel, smirking and coming towards him. Ruki turned and began to run through the crowds of people, trying to get away from the demon. Ruki felt hands grab his arms and he was lifted from the sidewalk. "What's wrong angel? Have no wings or something?" Ruki could hear the demon laughing, soaring higher and higher into the sky before releasing Ruki and watching him fall. "Reita!" Ruki called out, trying to sprout his own wings. Before Ruki could sprout his wings he landed in soft arms. Ruki looked up at Reita's face, hugging onto him. Ruki was set on his feet, then he realized he and Reita were on the ground. The demon from before landed in front of them.
"Why'd you catch him?" The demon growled before realization hit him. "This is the guy you like?" The demon glared at Reita. "Your mother is going to be furious." The demon laughed before Reita grabbed ahold of his throat, tightening his grip. "Shut your mouth." Reita growled, pushing the demon away. The demon smirked, baring his fangs and taking flight. "Thank you, Reita." Ruki mumbled and the demon looked at him.
"Come on." Reita mumbled, picking up the angel and throwing him onto his shoulder. Reita tightened his grip on Ruki's waist and took flight. "Reita...this is uncomfortable." Ruki mumbled and Reita laughed, letting Ruki fall off his shoulder, letting the angel fall to earth. Ruki stared up at the demon as he fell, closing his eyes and sprouting his wings. Reita swooped down, catching the angel bridal style. "Ruki, your wings, they're not withered, but they're in such a bad condition." Reita said, guilt evident in his voice as he flew higher into the sky. "I went to the shrines and the holy water helped. But I guess even that won't help now."
Reita landed on a large balcony. The double doors were open, curtains flowing in the wind. "What is this place?" Ruki asked as Reita walked through the doors. The room was quite large, the light of a fireplace eliminated the darkness around the black couch and love seat. "I'll teach you about the mortal's ways." Reita smiled and left the room through the balcony. Ruki looked around the large room. He walked towards a light switch, turning on the lights. Ruki looked around the now lit room. The walls were painted a cream color, white mixed with a small amount of brown. Paintings hung on all the walls, many of the paintings were of landmarks like Mt. Fuji or Matsumoto Castle. He noticed a black door and walked towards it, opening the door. He realized that candles were lit all around the room, candles even sat on the tiled floor. A large bed was against the wall, rose petals were resting on the comforter on the bed. Ruki walked into the room, looking around. The walls of the room were a maroon color, the trim of the walls was black. Ruki discovered an in-suite bathroom with a large tub and shower. The walls in the bathroom were painted the same cream color as the first room with shiny white tiles. Ruki turned off the bathroom light, closing the door as he walked out of the bathroom. Ruki went back to the first room to find Reita was sitting on one of the couches. He was looking through a bag he had. "What's that?"
"I told you, mortal's ways." Reita smiled at the angel and turned back to look in the bag. He pulled out a small plastic carton with shiny paper wrapped around it. "What are those?" Ruki asked as Reita opened the plastic wrapping. Reita pulled a small, circular brown object from the carton, it had small black chips on it. "Cookies." Reita smiled, shoving the cookie into Ruki's mouth. Ruki bit down and slowly ate the cookie. "It's sweet." Ruki mumbled as Reita finished off the other half of the cookie. "Humans eat these as snacks after they eat lunch or dinner. But the little kids are always sneaking them and filling up on them leading to them becoming fat and out of shape. The parents usually try to hide the cookies until the kids have finished their vegetables." Reita smirked and sat the carton of cookies on the coffee table. Reita pushed Ruki down on the couch, pinning the angel down. "I can show you all kinds of things mortals do." Reita mumbled, forcing a kiss to Ruki's lips. The demon's hands began wondering the angel's petite body, he began kissing down the angel's neck, nipping at the sensitive spots.
"Reita..." Ruki wrapped his arms around Reita's neck, pulling the demon closer. "How far are you willing to go?" Reita mumbled against Ruki's collarbone before continuing to trail the kisses back up the angel's neck. "As far as you want. Just, don't hurt me." Ruki mumbled, running his fingers through Reita's hair.
The demon picked Ruki up, carrying him to the bedroom. "Strip down, babe. Take a bath and relax, I'll be back soon." Reita smiled, kissing the angel and leaving the room.
Ruki walked into the bathroom, turning on the light and walking towards the large bathtub, turning on the hot water faucet. He stripped his clothes and slowly sank into the water.
Ruki looked at the numerous shampoo bottles that were on the small rack next to the tub. Strawberry scented, coconut scented, water lily, Himalayan pink salt, and strawberry-tangerine scents. Ruki grabbed the containers, opening them and taking taking a whiff of the scents. Water lily or coconut, he couldn't decided which of those he liked best. After thinking it over he finally chose the water lily. Ruki washed his hair and got out of the tub, letting the water drain. He walked over to the mirror, staring into it. He forced his wings to grow. Pain erupted in his back as the wings became visible. Ruki couldn't believe the shape they were in. Of course, he knew this would end up happening if he were to choose Reita. Ruki watched a feather fall, staring down at it as it landed on the floor.
Ruki morphed his wings into his back. He opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. The bedroom door opened and Reita entered the room. He had the tray of cookies and another bag. "What now?" Ruki asked, blushing when he noticed Reita looking him over. "I bought milk. You can dip the cookies in it." Reita said. Opening a small cabinet which had drinks in it. It was a small refrigerator which was nearly full. "You should really try this wine or maybe this beer. Either one, they're both good." Reita laughed grabbing a wine bottle. He found two glasses and filled them up, handing one to Ruki.
Ruki took a sip of the red liquid. "It taste weird...but good I guess. Kinda bitter." Ruki mumbled and Reita laughed. "You'll probably like this more than the beer." Reita said and continued to laugh.
Ruki set his glass on a night stand and turned to face his demon lover. Reita downed a can of beer and gave Ruki a cheeky smile. "What now?" Ruki asked, backing up against a wall as Reita came towards him.
The demon caressed Ruki's cheek and forcefully kissed him. "Let's go to bed, baby." Reita smiled, picking the angel up and throwing him onto the bed. The rose petals around the comforter flew upwards then gently landed back on the bed. "When did you do all this?" Ruki asked as he was pinned down, having his neck assaulted. "I decided to make it up to you for scaring that poor man." Reita laughed and went back to nibbling on Ruki's neck.

Authors Note
I'm sorry this took so long and nothing exciting happened. But I will promise a chapter soon. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed.