*chapter one*

"avrie its over I can't take it anymore get it in your head I don't love you .your nothing but a piece of trash.I love jadanesha and were getting married and don't even think about coming to the wedding your not invited" .
I stood there and cried as I watch my ex-fiance David walk out with his arms wrapped around my best friend jadanesha .the worst part about it was its on my wedding day in front of about three hundred people I grab my dress in both hands and ran out of the church .

well I am avrie and that's how my story began I found out the only thing David wanted from me was my money and sex after all he did took my virginity . well after the incident I left the island and moved to Hollywood.I now own my own modeling agency at twenty-two I was a successful business woman . I also arranged weddings for some of the celebrities which I enjoyed doing .
I love to see the happy look on couples face when they walk into my office and been able to plan there dream wedding gives me great pleasure. To see the love they have for each other and the love I may never have .
So I devoted all my time to my jobs to keep myself occupied I spent a year building my wall up and I wasn't gonna let anyone in.I gave up on ever finding love.
Mi friend aimy tried to set me up on dates from now an then but I always blow off her offer saying I have some work to do and meetings to attend I even go as far as taking business trips that are not necessary.
"Avrie" get your ass down stairs am waiting on you .I can't believe aimy is forcing me to go to some stupid club with her I had nothing in my closet for such occasion I said trying to find an excuse .
Wear that little black dress with your red heels and let your hair down I will be outside waiting in the car you have five minutes or am coming up to get you .I finished curling my hair and took I quick glancing in the mirror I must admit I looked great even tho the dress is a little short Just bellow my butt I grabed my purse and went down stairs I closed the door and went into the car put on my my seatbelt and aimy went speeding off .
I can't believe I was letting aimy drag me off to some club I wanted to escape but I had no excuse this time and when aimy wants something she won't stop until she get it.
She was the one that pick up the pieces after my disasterous wedding incident she has been there for me ever since .