*chapter five*

**************************
Avrie's pov
I know I could ask aimy who the guy was she would make a big deal out of it but he is still starring at me I looked down just to make sure am not naked .
Aimy grabbed my hand and we went to sit at the bar and lucky enough I sat next to the guy who can't stop starring at me .
We drank about two martinizes one holiday surprise with a side of apple champagne and then we had a shot of Apple vodka aimy went and started dancing with some guy while I just sat and watch.
"Hi " when I turned back around its the same guy looking at me again, looking at him he is so much sexier up close I was starring at him like an idiot I looked away and said hi .
Am dimitri by the way and you are?
I mummbled out avrie in a low voice . where is aimy when you need her I was making a complete fool of my self over I guy I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.
Well that's a unique name nice to meet you avrie I must say you look gergious tonight. I said thankyou and shuffled in my seat.
Before I knew it we were drinking like crazy and I find myself opening up and telling him stuff he understand me and I understand him.
I woke up with a spiliting headache I almost forgot what a hangover felt like .
the sun was literally trying to blind me I just wanted to get back under the covers and sleep. At least I didn't feel like throwing up.
I think I said that too soon I got up and rushed to the bathroom I threw up everything I ate yesterday . I brushed my teeth and washed my face and grabbed a well deserve hot shower I got dress put on my slippers and robe then head down to the kitchen went into the medicine cabinet took out two advil a bottle of water a cup of coffee and two lice of toast with jam.
I went into the living room and sat on a sofa . I took up the remote from the coffee table and turned on the TV I had about two seasons of devious maids and teen wolf to watch and a few episodes of vampire diaries . I am just going to relax all day and go to the spa and salon tommorrow after church then grab dinner with aimy .