21

Steven's POV (shocker much?)

Jessica. All I can think about is Jessica.

Her eyes, lips, hair, body. Everything about her.

I'm such a fuckup. The one girl who was so different, I decide to push away. And all because she wasn't ready. (A/N thinking of that vine rn 😂)

Seeing her with Adriel hurt me more than it should've. I mean, I was the one who cheated on her in the first place.

My mind was a mess.

"Jose, what do I do?"

He simply laughed at me.

"What the fuck is so funny, Jose?" My voice echoed through the room, startling Jose.

"Calm down nigga. Chill."

Taking his advice, I unclench my fists and rest my head on my hands, listening to what he has to say.

"Tell her. Everything."

"That's it?"

He nods his head in response, then leaves the room.

She wouldn't forgive me for her life. I already did this to her before.

Maybe I can try a different approach.

A couple days later, the perfect opportunity comes about.
-
"Abby, do you wanna ditch today and go to In n Out?" I call her over the phone, not looking forward to school today.

"But the prom announcement..."

"Fine. We'll just go for lunch."

"Mkay. Love you baby."

"Love you too, my honey queen."

I hang up, then get ready for school.

Since it was warm out, I put on a maroon Honey shirt, black jeans and black Supras.

When I arrived, Abby was waiting for me at the front of the school.

"What's up baby?" I ask as I walk up to her, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"Hey, babe." She giggles. "Why are you acting so strange?"

"Can I not love my honey queen?" I say as I pull away and look straight at her.

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. You just... You never love me at school. You're usually so distant." She kicks the floor around her, not looking up at me.

"I'm sorry I made you feel like that, babe. Will this make you feel better?" Placing my hands on her waist, I pull her closer, inches from my face. "I love you, baby." With that, I lean in, placing a passionate kiss onto her lips.

Abby drapes her arms around my neck, her hands making their way to my hair. She tugs at the ends, making me moan.

She giggles, pulling away from the kiss. "Steven. Not at school, with all these people around." Her arm gestures to the students, all piling into school.

"What time you wanna go to In n Out, my princess?"

"Let's go after first. Then we'll come back for the prom announcement."

I nod my head, then pull her into the school. "Come on, baby. Let's go." On the way to school, Abby ran into her group of 'friends'.

Why I pay for her to have friends, I do not know. Maybe it's cause I care for her a lot more than I have for anyone else. Or maybe cause I feel sorry for her.