Chapter 1:The New Life

The Picture Above Is Her Now!!!!!

Jaydee order the cake please I said.Why are you such in a hurry he said.I'm not I'm just-......You just need to calm down let me handle it after our daughter 2nd birthday party I was thinking we could clean up take a shower and you let me fuck the shit outta you he said in a sexy voice.(I really couldn't believe our daughter was turning 2  years old).I'm liking your thinking I said as grabbing his dick.You still like it he said.Like what? I said as kissing him.This hood nigga dick he laughed as squeezing my ass.I will always like that hood nigga dick I said.Anyways I'm going to Cali to see my parents next week and they cant wait to see there granddaughter and her mother he said.No Jay I said as walking away.No what? he said.My daughter aren't going that far away to see them and she don't  even know them I said.Jaz they trying to be in her life and I gotta let them he said.Jaydee I said.It will be  fine they live in like basically a mansion Jaydee said.Can I ask you something I said as putting on my bra.What he say as lightning his belt.How come you never talk about your parents,well since they live in this big tail mansion how come you dont stay with them I said.Well my dad use to be abusive and my mom was a prostitute he said.What's there name? I said.My dad name is Michael and my mom name is Jaylee he said.Wait please dont tell me your mom and dad are Michael and Jaylee Brooks I said happily.(They were the richest baskestball couple in florida).Yep he said.Omg, wait this means our daughter is gonna be famous? I said confused.Yeah he said.No no no that can't happen I don't want fame around my daughter I said.Ok she dont have to become famous but you coming right? he said.Yes I can't wait I said.I love you he said as we kissed.Hol the fuck up is Jaycieon coming? I said.Of course my son is coming he said.

I never thought a day in my life,my life could change within the second I went to Florida.I wasn't just a young thick little girl and more.I was very pretty,big breasted,small waist, still had that fat ass.So after that trip to Florida our whole life changed.Jaydee started playing basketball for the LA lakers,I started being a housewife  and an entrepreneur in 3 business.Which were my makeup line "Moise" which branched of for 800 thousand dollars,and my clothing line "Creme-De-Le-Creme"" which branch off for 17 million dollars and my hair line for extensions and weaves "NEVEAHHAIR" which was 500 thousand dollars. What was the reason you changed you name.Well it all started from when me and Jaydee had our break up and I just wanted a new identity so I mixed and matched my name my middle name is Dagani  so I got Mahogani from that and Neveah because of my grandmother so Mahogani Neveah but anyways my daughter had just turned 2  years old and she was published on the "CelebKidz" spread with north west,King Cairo,Blu Ivy,Jhene Aikos daughter umm Royal Reign,Royalty,Baby Future,Evelyn Lozada son just a bunch of celeb baby's and for the upcoming year my baby girl has a spread coming it's called "BabyJaycee" so be looking for that.Now uhm Mahogani you recently did an interview on your baby girl on how you didnt want her to be in the fame and stuff.Uhmm yes I did but It wasn't a choice that I made after went on a trip to Hawaii with Jay's parents it just came from there and they got the full story on our daughter and that lead to why I was crying and stuff because who would want there child to be a attached to all this camera's and stuff before she is even old enough to make that decision you know.What age do you think it's apropriate to start doing that Gani?.About 16 and my baby isn't even half because like when you get 16 you can choice the life to be in fame or not be in it at all and that just comes from Jaydee decision on what choice he made which was not to be in the camera action and fame because I've known Jaydee all these years and never saw anything such as like a "fame'' type money look or attitude on him so you wouldn't get that his parents were famous so I guess they took the high road as if in trying to live a normal life.Well  how old is your daughter now?.She's 7 years old. And how old are you?.I'm 26.Aww so sweet but can you explain your near death experience.Well I had just started working for a strip club when I was 17 which no one knew about it after I had Jaycee.....