Chapter 2:Truffle A Vein For Yah

Please wake up Jay please I screamed as running to the phone.Hello 911 whats your emergency?My boyfriend just got shot please help me I cried.What happened m'am we need you to stay calm.A group boys came by and held him and up and shot him to death I cried.M'am can you tell me the address?, I don't know were at the Beverly Hills spa hotel please just hurry . I ran back over to Jaydee . Baby just hold up.Ant Jaydee's manager came running in.Yo yo get him up we gotta get to the hospital.

5 hours till

Miss Wood?, Yes yes I cried.Your boyfriend is going to be fine we may need some blood for him.Okay okay whatever works.(After they ran blood).M'am were sorry but you have a cycle of HIV blood in your system we will have to take you into custody.What?  Mira cried.No no that can't be possible I screamed.All I could think about is what If I can't ever have kids what have I done,

Miss Wood.We have several types of signs of sexual transactions from 3-7 days so this means it can be treated.What how I cried.But for it to be treated you to tell us a list of the people you've have sexual transactions with throughout these past 2 weeks.Umm I don't know I cried.Look Jazmina women to women If you don't find out who gave you this Aid it could turn into something serious now come on now.Stop calling me that my name is Mahogani Neveah I cried.Okay well Mahogani I know how bad this can mess up your reputation but before we can go any further we have to find out who did this to you so come on.Bryce Wiley I cried ( Pro basketball player).Thank you now this conversation will not leave this room.

From that conversation my life got worse I had got cancer and was on kimo for a very long time.Me and Jaydee had stop talking for a very long time.He umm had actually proposed to me and it's like if your in a relationship no matter what you suppose to stick through thick and thin and I know I slept around and so did he and we both messed up but I was your fiance we were planning on getting married one day and it's like we start falling apart day by day.

Aunt Brandi what's wrong with mommy Jaycee said.Baby cakes umm mommy is very sick and she needs you to be a good girl for her okay Brandi said.Aunt Brandi is mommy going to die? Jaycee asked.No baby why would you think that Brandi said.Because mommy's hair is falling out and she said we can't stay with her right now so that's why me and daddy live with Grama Jaylee Jaycee said.Well mommy is going to get better soo- Jaycee Mira said as coming in.Hey auntie Jaycee said as jumping on her.Guess who made cupcakes for you mira said.Who who who Jaycee said.Aunt lay lay Mira said.I'm about to go to the hospital with Jaz Brandi whispered in Mira ear.Okay I'll be back there in a few Mira said.

Hey girly Brandi said as walking in my room.Hey Brandi i said slowly.You doing okay? Brandi asked as hugging me.Better than yesterday I said.They told us you'll have to go through a surgery and one more treatment of kimo and all of this would be cured away Brandi said.I don't want anymore kimo it make me feel sick I said as coughing.Well booty if you want this to work you have to go through with it so let's go for it Brandi said.I know I said.Jaydee walked in.I'ma let ya'll have some time she said as walking out.Are you going to speak?I said.Hey he sighed.What's with the attitude I asked.I don't have one he said.Yes you do I said.Look Jazmina this isn't going to work he said.Baby I said.Nah nah no more of that I can't do this anymore do you see yourself you put yourself through this Jazmina he screamed.Why are you screaming I said.Look Jazmina you are the one who step out on me he said.You did the same as well Jaydee I said.But you got fucking aids now hell if I know I might got it he laughed.Hol up,get the fuck out how could you seriously laugh about something like that FUCK YOU! I'm sitting here on my fucking death bed and you wanna make a fucking joke about my fucking sickness I cried.Why you- he said. Why I'm what? Jaydee huh we vowed that we would stay together through sickness and health and yet here the fuck it goes you fucking talking bout me when you now got Ziahnara pregnant get the fuck outta here i cried.God makes reasons he said.Jaydee get the fuck out and you know what I'm so fucking glad I did have HIV cause I wouldn't have wanted to give you my motherfucking blood anyway motherfucker I screamed.Fuck you I hope you die he laughed.Jaydee get the fuck out right now before you get hands laid on Bryan(Brandi brother) said.What's up bruh Jaydee said.Took my fucking brother if you want to Brandi said as pulling out a knife.Man Brandi chill Jaydee said as walking out.Baby are you okay?Brandi cried as hugging me.Noo I cried as bearing into her arms.

I ended up going through with everything and ended up on bed rest for a year.My whole famous reputation got messed up.No one knew the whole story everyone thought I was going through a phase of my sickle cell.But while I was on bed rest Jaydee ended up getting this bitch name Ziah pregnant.She was in the same model category as me.I was so hurt when I found that out but by then I knew me and Jaydee were officially over.

Mommy I said as hugging Brenda.How you feeling babygirl Brenda said as kissing me.So  much better mommy I said.Listen babygirl I know the weed is making you feel great but don't go to overwhelmed with it Brenda said.I won't mommy I have it under control I said.Okay,It look like your getting a length to your hair brenda said. A little I said.Oh when were you going to tell me about this photoshoot you booked the other day Brenda said.Look ma I know I should have told you but now I just want to do me I said.How does that make me look Jazmina you booking stuff without me knowing you can't be doing that Brenda said.Look mommy right now I need you too be my mom not my manager okay? I said.Yes baby she said as hugging me.