Author's Note

Author's Note: 

HA! I bet you all weren't seeing that coming! Anyway, please send me a PM or email (info on profile) if you're interested in future One-Shots/Filler Episodes between these two lovely characters. (You have but one extra click to go, and then you can flame me all you want for doing this horrible thing to you, your feels (and hormones for some of you.)

As you all know, this has been a fantastic journey for me. It's the first series I've ever written on a whim and completed. It's also my first writing that I've really shared. I'm quite proud and happy with the ending, so I hope the time jump wasn't too surprising by this point considering they've happened in past installments (as well as having companion fics in mind.)

I'd like to take a moment to thank EVERYONE that has commented, faved and read this. To thank everyone for going on this journey with me as well. I would have never completed it without all of you guys' enthusiasms and support.

I especially want to thank Tarnisis aka Lyn Harkeran, because she was the first to ever read Encounters with the Elven King and cheer me on. Her enthusiasm and cheerfulness had me literally popping the first 4 installments out on a weekly basis or less. She also inspired me to post my stuff and have self confidence about posting my writing (not like I'm not full of shit and self confidence as it is.) But when it comes to writing, things are different. This is personal stuff. A reflection of me. Of who I am. A part of me. (Maybe not on some freaky emotional or past experience level, but still.)

Lastly, thank you Ada Tolkien, for presenting us with these wonderful characters that we get to play with. And Peter Jackson, for giving us better eye candy than the animated series ever did.

*does a little happy dance*

Original Published date: April 24, 1025 on DeviantArt under Aora-li

Last Installment Published: August 02, 2015

All rights to their respective owners. All I own is the Plot. No beta-readers were used or involved in the making. Apologies for all the typos or misuse of grammar. 

R&R is appreciated.

Tenna' ento lye omenta (Until next we meet.)