Chapter Three

Sweat dripped down my forehead as Anthony still walked up my driveway. 

As he came closer to me, I noticed that Anthony's eyes looked more like he was nervous than angry.

"Anthony," I said. This time he replied with a nervous smile and a quiet hi. "What are you doing here?" I tired to ask again.

"Well," Anthony rubbed the back of his neck with his hand and looked at the ground smiling. His smile made me cringe and inside with feels, but I kept my cool.

Before Anthony could continue, I said "Want to come inside?"

Anthony looked at me in surprised, then smiled even bigger "Sure."

Anthony carefully helped me put my new bike away into the dusty garage. He lifted the bike with his strong arms, over his head, up and over all the boxes resting on the dirty, cold ground.

As Anthony raised the bike higher over more boxes, I accidentally felt his arms. At first he blushed, then he turned around and smiled at me. It was strange to see Anthony smiling and blushing at me. Maybe he liked me back? ...No, that's impossible, why would a totally cool guy ever like a wimp like me?

I'm only twelve anyways. I'm sure I'll understand love and relationships when I'm older.

----------

"Can I get you something to drink or anything?" I ask Anthony as he sits down at the table in the kitchen as he looks around the room like he's in a different world.

Anthony snaps back to reality, "I'll just have some water please." he says as he stares at me with twinkling eyes. I poured him a glass of water and handed it to him "Awesome house." He glances around the room again.

I laugh at Anthony's amazement and thank him. I sit down next to him and secretly stare at his face, scanning every single detail. 'He is so perfect...' Anthony suddenly looks over to me, but I don't look away. He smiles and I smile back.

Anthony sips his water and a drop of water trickles down his cheek. He puts the glass down and wipes his face with his sleeve. 

"So, you didn't answer my question," Anthony looks at me confused "What are you doing here? Don't you hate me?" Once I said it, I wish I took it back. 'Why would you say that Ian? You just ruined the mood. Maybe he started to like you. Stupid Ian...' I thought to myself. I looked down at my lap, hiding the tears in my eyes.

Anthony laughed to himself. I looked up at him. I caught Anthony looking down at my lips. I was so confused. 'Does he hate me or does he like me? What is going on?' 

Then Anthony started to lean closer to me. I realized what was going on so I just went with it. But I was shaking, I was so nervous. I've never kissed anyone. I didn't know how this worked. I'm just an innocent twelve year old boy.

I was so nervous that I spilled the glass of water onto Anthony's lap. Anthony threw his hands away in the air and looked down at his crotch in shock.

"Oh my God, I'm so so so sorry!" I said, nervously as I stood up from the chair.

Anthony laughed "It's fine, Ian, really." Anthony looked up at me and smiled. I didn't want to cry. Not in front of Anthony, not now.

Just then, Anthony did something that was so unexpected. So different. So charming. 

Anthony got up from his chair, water dripping from his crotch and put his hands on the back of my neck, pulled me in and kissed me on my lips, so passionately.

My eyes grew wide. I couldn't believe he was kissing me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back and put my shaky hands on his waist. 

Anthony pulled away. I didn't want him to, I was having so much fun. He smiled his white pearls at me. I pulled him back, kissing him harder. I wanted this moment to last forever. I couldn't believe Anthony was actually in love with me this whole time.