The Feast

Eowyen pushed me into the side room. "Get cleaned up, and I'll find the perfect dress for the feast" She said slidding the curtain. There was a pot of steaming water on the counter with a cloth in it. 

I grabbed the cloth, and dipped it in. I lifted up the dress, and looked at my wound. It was a bloody mess. Crusted blood surrounded a nicely stiched wound. 'I am so glad that she stiched me up' I thought. I was scared of doing it myself. I've stiched wounds before, but I don't like doing it. I would rather use magic to heal. 

I took the rage and woped around the wound to get off the dried blood. It was sore. I finished up, and just then Eowyen peered in holding a deep lavendar dress. "This should look amazing on you" She said throwing it at me, and then walking back to the main room. 

I slipped out of my crusty bloody dress, and looked myself down to see if there was anymore blood on me, and when I deamed myself clean I put on the dress. I looked myself down. 

The dress went down and tickled my toes. The sleeves went down to my knunkles. It was a deep purple with silver lining. Eowyen walked in. "You look beautiful, all eyes will be on you" She said. 

"This dress is beautiful, thank you." I said smoothing it out. We walked out of the room, and to the hall, and saw that it was filled to the brim with men and women. Eowyen dragged me over to one of the front tables, and we sat down. 

I looked to the other front table and saw Legolas staring at my deeply. His eyes looked like they were staring into my soul. I shivered, and looked forward to see King Theoden stand up with Eomer at his side. They both held in their hand a mug of what I guessed was beer. I looked down to see on in front of me also. 

"Tonight we remember those who gave their blood to defend this country. Hail the victourous dead!" He said rising his mug. 

"Hail!" The crowd said surrounding me. 

"Hail" I whispered to myself. Everyone took their mugs and started chugging down their drinks. I didn't want to be rude and not drink, so I grabbed my mug and took a sip. I shook in disgust. 'I never like alcohol, of any kind'. 

A plate of food was placed in front of me, and I sat down. Eomer came to the table which Eowyen and I sat at, and took a seat in front of me. "Its nice to see you looking better then the last time I saw you" Eomer said picking up a fork in front of him while staring at me. 

I smiled. "Well I feel a lot better," I said taking my knife and cutting off a small piece of chicken. "Well, except for my leg" 

Eomer looked at me confused. "Why does your leg hurt?" He asked. 

I looked over to Legolas to make sure he wasn't listening, and he wasn't. "I got hooked in the calf by an orc blade during battle" I said putting the food in my mouth. 

"Why were you in battle? Shouldn't you have been in the caves safe from harm?" Eomer asked taking a drink. 

"Well, I was supposed to be, but I wanted to fight." I stated plainly. 

"That is brave of you, not many women would want to fight agasint such brutest creatures." He complimented. I blushed. "Thank you for fighting for our country" 

"It was the least I could do, and we wouldn't have won if you and your host hadn't showed up to save us" I said smiling at him. 

We ate, and once we were finishing up music started playing. I watched as the happy people danced along. I smiled feeling happy. Just as I started clapping with the others I saw a blonde girl walk up to the other table. 

Cecidia was trying to pull Legolas to the dance floor. I rolled my eyes. Legolas finally gave in, and was dragged to the midst of all the dancing. I was still really mad at Cecidia for drenching and slapping me. As she danced with Legolas she glared at me, and I would glare back.