Chapter 6

Hello, it's been a month, or two. Sorry for not being prolific with my stories. Just studying for the SAT test, and now I have SAT classes with a ton of homework to do, so it's been harder. Although mostly this time it was because I didn't know how to continue from the chapter before.

That's why this chapter is so short, to those who are probably going to ask. It's kind of a filler; I didn't do too well on this one. But I have a general idea for the next chapter, so I'll make sure to write it when I have time.

Thanks for bearing with me.

============================================================================

The lunch bell rang, signalling students to go to the various places in the school to sit and eat lunch with their friends.

Rin and Luka shifted their chairs to Miku's desk.

Len was going to stand up and leave with his fangirls until somebody called him.

"Len!" A familiar blue-haired male stood at the door to Miku's classroom.

Miku's head perked up with interest as she saw the familiar hair color.

"Oh, Kaito." Len turned to his fangirls, "Sorry, can we hang out another day? I gotta meet up with someone for basketball."

All the girls whined but obliged to his wish.

Luka sighed  as she watched the scene. "What's the point of whining if you are still going to do what was told?"

She sipped her juice quietly and as she glanced in the direction of the blue-haired and the blond, a familiar purple-haired male came into view.

Without thinking, she spit her drink out in Rin's direction.

"...."

"...."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!!!" Luka exclaimed when her brain finally thawed from the shock. "I swear I didn't do it on purpose!!"

"....It's fine... I'll just change into my gym clothes." Rin sighed and stood up from her seat.

As she got up, the three guys walked over.

"Haha, did you spit your drink after you saw me pink-haired?" The purple-haired male laughed.

"Shut up!" Luka shouted. "Also, I have a name, so stop calling my pink-haired!"

"Hey Miku, I didn't know you were in the same class as Len." Kaito greeted.

"I didn't know you and Len were friends!" Miku exclaimed.

"Wait, so you two already know each other?" Len asked.

There was a lot of talking/arguing amongst the group until the purple-haired male realized Rin was standing there.

"So this girl is your sister Len? She has a completely different aura compared to you." The purple-haired male commented.

Suddenly everyone in the group went silent.

Rin turned away abruptly.

"I'm going to change." She stated.

"Uh... Did I say something wrong?" The male asked as everyone's stares turn to him.

"It's fine Gakupo..." Len sighed as Gakupo's shoulder. "She's a bit... sensitive I guess."

Luka and Miku glanced at each other silently.

=======================================================================================

As class ended, Len walked back to his limousine. After lunch, Len couldn't focus on his studies at all. It wasn't the problem with Rin; after all, she's been like this for a long time. He was more bothered by the fact that Miku and Kaito knew each other without him knowing.

------------------------------------

"How did you guys know each other?" He inquired.

"Oh, I fell at the library and hurt myself, and then Kaito helped me with my wound." She smiled at Kaito.

Len's heart thumped and he felt a tight feeling in his chest.

----------------------------------

Why didn't I hear about this...?