Chapter 9

Hey there guysss, I actually planned on updating this around the end of Thanksgiving but, I didn't have time :/

Anyways, here's some new plots and stuff to get y'all a bit excited lol

========================================================

Rin's hands trembled in apprehension as she walked to school. She didn't want to face Miku and Luka. She doesn't want to see their expressions. They were the two people that she didn't want to separate from, but she promised to herself that if things ever become too complicated, she would have to leave them.

But Rin wasn't ready.

She stood in front of the door to the classroom, mentally preparing herself one more time. Slowly, she slide the door open.

'Breath in, breathe out.' Rin thought to herself. And she walked over to her seat, where the two girls stood.

"I—" Rin started to speak, but Luka covered her mouth.

"I don't know what you're going to say, but I do know that it won't be good. So, I want to tell you that it is okay. You don't need to explain to use right now." Luka stated.

"I understand that it is an extremely touchy topic. Both Miku and I won't push for any of this until you are ready to tell us. So... don't say anything that is going to separate us, because you can't get rid of us now." Luka smiled and took her hand off of Rin's mouth.

"..." Rin was in a state of shock. "I... I'm sorry..."

"No, we're sorry for sticking our noses where it didn't belong!" Miku exclaimed.

Rin looked at both Luka and Miku in the eye, and smiled.

"..." Luka and Miku gaped at her expression.

"You know, you should smile more!" Mikua encouraged.

"Yeah, Rin you look really cute when you smile." Luka teased.

"Wh-What?" Rin exclaimed.

The two girls laughed, leaving Rin flustered and confused.

...............................................................................

"Here's your change."

Luka looked at the time.

'It's almost time for my shift to end.' She thought.

"I'm leaving." Luka called out to the others after changing.

"Alright, be careful!" One of the workers responded.

Luka sighed and walked out of the store. She was tired, so thank goodness it was Friday. She wouldn't have to worry about homework until Sunday. Although Luka was still worried about the Kagamine siblings, but only time will let the other sibling talk.

'It was probably my fault for questioning them in the first place.' Luka sighed.

Trying to recall what she had to do tomorrow, Luka looked at her hand and accidentally bumped into a person.

"Ah. I'm sorr—" She stopped mid-sentence when she saw who she bumped into.

"Oh. It's pink-haired." Gakupo looked up from his cellphone.

The nickname irked Luka. "I have a name you know!"

"Ah, yes of course you do. But you never told me, since you were busy accusing me of a pervert."

"Well, my name is Luka, and please stop being such a stalker."

"Hey, hey this place is near the place I live, so you don't need to be all personal about it."