20

Ben up top ^

"Hahaha" I laugh nervously case he can not know who my enemies are. Even though he saved me, I don't know Ben very well.

"Are you nervous about something?" He asks suspiciously. We stop walking away for him to question me.

"Ummm no?" I tell him in more of a question.

"Yeah right, spill"

"No"

"Spill"

"Never"

"Fine then let's go back there" he says.

"NO umm I mean no we should probably keep walking" I say so smoothly.

'Not' April snorts through the mind link. I block her off.

I try to push Ben away from the town. Keyword: try. After a minute of trying to pull him along I say "fine I'm leaving then" I start to walk away but Ben grabs my arm and pulls me back towards the town.

"Come on, we don't need to be here" I say as he drags me along.

"No no no you are hiding something"

"Would I ever hide something from you?"

He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off-

"Don't answer that"

He smirks and keeps dragging me.

"Wait a minute why do you want to go over there? It doesn't seem like your with the rouge pack"

His face pales "is that's who's over there?"

"Yeah"

"Ya know what we should probably get going cause hunters could come at any second"

"What ever" I say as we turn around the walk the other way.

"HEY WHO ARE TOU TWO" some rouge yells. I flinch at being caught.

"Run on 4" I tell Ben

He gives me a confused look but quickly masks it as the rouge approaches.

"Hey ummm, 4!" I yell and start to run with a hesitant Ben behind me. We shift right as we plunge into the forest.

After a hour of running through the woods we finally lost them.

"So I guess your not on good terms with the rouges either?" Ben asks me still trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah, my original plan was to not out run the rouges but out run you then the rouges."

He just glares at me, and if looks could kill I would have exploded hell by now, and heaven is even out of the option.

"I was just kidding. I don't want to be stuck in limbo" I mumble the last part but he still heard me cause him werewolf hearing, and gives me a confused look.

"You wouldn't get it" I explain.

He rolls his eyes "whatever. You make a fire while I hunt."

"Fine but for the record I am by far a better hunter then you"

"And a terrible liar"

I huff and stop off to go find stuff for the fire.
~•~

How was it?

V O T E

C O M M E N T

S H A R E