Epilogue

Lucy ^
It's crappy. You have been warned but this is how I want it to end. In the future j might make it better but not anytime soon.
Isla's POV
~~~~~

"Not so hard" Jay says

Then groans,
"Why do you always get on top" he says

"Because I'm the best" I respond

It's my turn to groan as he's back on top.

I slam the table.

"I told you, not so hard" Jay says

Then we hear footsteps and turn our heads in the direction.

It's Lucy, Jay's second chance mate. She looks between us.

"I'm going to need some wine to understand how competitive you two get over Connect Four."

Let me catch you up: Me and Jay patched up our differences three years ago but it's been four since I was throwing pine cones at rouges. During that time he met Lucy. She knows about Jay and I's past and is cool with it. And personally I think they make a cute couple. He loves her so much he even bought her a horse because she loves them so much. She's also the best tracker in the pack. Well... Besides me when I stop by.

I do come by often and the guards if not every one know me.

"Get me some!" I yell after her.

"Red or white?"

I look at the time: 10:00.

"Red please" I say because I like red in the afternoon and white in The morning. I know, I'm weird.

"I'll take a beer" Jay says

I roll my eyes "wow very manly. We both know you would prefer wine" I say

He puts his finger to his lips even though everyone knows he would.

Lucy comes back with a red wine, a white wine, and a beer.

He huffs and holds his beer out to me cause he knows I would prefer beer. We switch and Lucy just gives us a weird look.

"I don't understand you two" she says

"Well I know that know one understands me" I tell her with an idiotic smile.

She snorts
"Well I know that. I've seen many tries and fails over the years"

We both burst out laughing.

Jay turns to Lucy with a smile cause of her laugh as he lazily puts the chip in.

I smirk. This was my plan all along.

1-get Jay destructed with Lucy

2-smirk

3-beat him in connect four winning the the title of "champion of the four"

I put my final piece in and win. I jump from the couch and do a victory dance.

"I WIN! YOU LOSE! HAHAHA!"

He shakes his head and smiles
"Well I got the best prize of all" he says as he hold Lucy close and kisses the top of her head.
She blushes and I do a mental 'awwwwww'

"When are you two going to make babies already?" I ask them

They both turn into tomatoes at that one. So I naturally take out my phone and take a picture.

"I'm using that as my home screen" I say laughing

"Whatever" Jay huffs
While Lucy is to red to speak.

AND END.