Stress.

Stress: (the actual definition)
a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances.

my definition: When you're bugging out about something that has a simple solution to or is very hard and takes a long time to do. It puts a strain on your body that makes you literally crack under all of it.

I'm a procrastinator 100% so I definitely know stress when you procrastinate a project that was given to you a month ago and you wait until the night before its due to start it and you have to study that night because you have a huge test the next day in a different class, and you have to practice taping injuries to keep your skills up for athletic training, and you have to do other homework for other classes. So trust me when I say that I know stress.
So you know what stress is so what does the bible say about it?
Philippians 4:6 NIV
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."

John 14:27 NIV
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Psalm 55:22 NIV
"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken."

Psalm 118:5-6 NIV
"When hard pressed, I cried to the Lord; he brought me into a spacious place. The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"

Proverbs 12:25 NIV
"Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up."

Proverbs 24:10 ESV
"If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small."

Romans 8:28 NIV
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Matthew 6:27 NIV
"Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?"

Matthew 11:28-30 NIV
""Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.""

Matthew 6:33-34 NIV
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Luke 10:41-42 NIV
""Martha, Martha," the Lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things, but few things are needed-or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.""

Luke 12:22 NIV
"Then Jesus said to his disciples: "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear."

James 1:12 NIV
"Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him."

Hebrews 12:1 NIV
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,"

Joshua 1:9 NIV
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.""
‭‭
So there ya go. Thats what the bible says. You need to let go of stress and let God take over. Don't let some small stress take over and smash you. Don't let it do that.
Hope you guys have a great day and that you enjoy this and I pray that it helps you deal with stress. Love you all ❤️❤️~Kayla