Chapter 4

Oh Zalgo....
I walked out with Jeff into the hallway.
"Cass.... Your dad forgave me." He smiled his natural smile. My eyes grew wide and I squealed. I engulfed him into a big hug.
"I love you." He mumbled into my hair.
"I love you too Jeff." I pulled back. "So how did you get him too?"
"I just told him how happy I made you and if he took me away, I would fall into a depression and bla bla bla."
"Wait, you'd fall into a depression over me? I'm that important over you?"
"Of course, I can't imagine life without you." He wrapped his arms around my waist. I kissed his nose and smiled. He ruffled my hair.
"Hey do you know how much time I could've taken to do this hair but I didn't!" I straightened it as he laughed.
"Your weird."
"Says the kid with a smile on his face."
"Mhmm, and you love it." He grinned.
"Of course I do." I smiled. "IMMMM. THEEEEE KIND OF HUMAN WRECKAGE THAT YOU LOVE!!"
"Okay emo trash let's not wake up everyone." He laughed. Rora's head popped out the door.
"Emo trash?" Her eyes searched the hallway.
"It's me sis."
"Oh yeah forgot you knew the ways of the emo."
"Mhm I love you too." She went back inside my room.
"I'm dating a psychopath with sisters to match." He smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Come on, I'm hungry lets go eat!" Rocky burst out of my room.
"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!" She yelled running down the hallway. BEN just sighed and walked out following her. Rora and Masky walked out hand in hand.
"I SHIP IT!" I yelled causing a groan from EJs room.
"You better." They said at the same time.
"Weird...." Jeff and I muttered at the same time. We both shared a laugh.
"Food my lady?" He held out his arm.
"Food!" I jumped on his back. He laughed and slid his hands under my thighs.
"Food it is." We walked into the kitchen. BEN was making a sandwhich, Rocky is scarfing down and extra-large pizza, Masky is eating a cookie and a glass of milk, and Rora steak.
Jeff set me down and walked to the fridge and looked around. I want chicken..... I duct under Jeff and grabbed the chicken Slender made last night.
"SCORE!" I held it up in the air. Everyone but Jeff glared at me and contuined eating.
"Hm tough crowd..." I put it into the microwave I stole from Walmart and started it up.

I'm on my 8th piece.
"Wow your hungry...." Jeff laughed.
"Yeah I don't know why, but I'm still starving!" I scarfed down the rest of the chicken, so another 5 pieces. I'm not full, but I'm not going to eat anymore. So the surgery made my eating habits off... Hmm weird.

HIYA GUYS! I got bad news :/ schools starting!!! I'll be less active than I am now. Dat sucks, but I'm really going to try to update once a week! I'm really sorry and here's the new chapter! Love you guys!!
~Buttercup