Chapter 4 {Part 2}

I️ wake up to the crack of thunder and piercing bright white of lighting.
I️ was outside?
How did I️ get out here?
I️ wander around the wood searching for any answers. The wind blows in giant gusts, yet I️ feel no temperature. Just the gentle push against my skin. The moon comes out from behind the clouds and the light revels demons surrounding me. I️ wanted to panic, but I️ can't. I'm a demon myself they can't hurt me. They all began to charge one by one and I️ could feel myself gracefully dodging and hitting them each one by one. Kicks I️ couldn't master were happening helplessly. Once they all disappeared into the ground. I️ began to run; I️ no longer had super speed or strength but I️ still ran fast. I️ sprinted not knowing where I was going, but any place was better than in the woods here. I️ eventually ran back to the familiar clearing where my home lies. A grey fog was scattered across the overgrown lawn, a perfect contrast with the moon light. I️ walked up to the house and swung open the door. Inside stood my family looking confused.
"Cassandra when did you go outside?" My fathers staticky voice roar in my ear.
"I️ woke up outside. I️ don't know how I️ got there." I️ scratch my head and move my bangs from my eyes.
There were a choir of gasps in the room.
"Her eyes." Sally pulled at Slendermans sleeves and pointed.
"What?" I️ asked confused.
"They're bright red like mine." BEN proclaimed with a slight chuckle. "Ya know, I'm flattered you wanted to look like me."
"Why would she want to look like a depressed 11 year old boys wet dream?" Eyeless Jack shot back.
A smile played on my lips as Jeff walked up.
"You're paler too." He observed my face. "Why are you covered in bruises?"
"I️ fought demons."
"Demons?" My fathers voice asked curiously.
"They were in the woods." I pointed outside. "I️ still don't know how I️ got there. I️ just woke up and the moon shown and the demons fought me. I️ made them all retreat into the earth but they attacked me.
It was an evil presence, something even worse than us. I've studied this energy before and it has to come from the hierarchy of Hell. However, my father is one of those demons as well. This one must be Satan's right hand man.
"Zalgo?" Laughing Jack looked over at Slenderman.
"Has to be."
"Who's Zalgo?" I️ asked taking a step forward. I️ could tell my father felt it as well as we looked at each other once his name left my lips.
"Why that would be me."