Prologue: HE is a SHE: The Kingdom of Elkia

*
Her POV:

“U-umalis k-ka na, Princess.” Halos bulong na lang ang naririnig ko mula sa kanya. He was barely breathing.
Tuliro na ako sa mga nangyayari. Halos hindi ko na magawang kumilos pa dahil sa pilit paring tinatanggap ng sistema ko ang mga nangyari.

“N-no, Kuya Ruka, and don’t call me princess, I’m your twin sister, so call me Runa. I’m Haruna and you’re my twin, Haruka.” I whispered back trying to think right. Halos manlabo na rin ang mga paningin ko dahil sa hindi ko mapigilang pagluha.

Am I going to lose him too? No, please, huwag siya. Si Kuya Ruka na lang ang mayroon ako.

“S-save your s-self d-don’t d-die, please.”

“Please kuya *huk* stop talking*huk* I’ll bring you to the nearest hospital.”

“A-always r-remember that we l-love you. Don’t l-let them k-know you’re still alive. It’s not y-yet the r-right time my P-princess.”

Nagsusuka na siya ng dugo. I can’t bear seeing it anymore.

“Tama na kuya. And stop calling me Princess. I’m not a princess, I’m your twin.” At pilit niyang inihaplos ang kamay niya sa mukha ko.

“Y-yes you a-are, P-princess. I love you.” He whispered then the last thing I knew is he’s already hanging his head up.

Wala na siya.

*

His POV:

“No please don’t leave me.” I pleaded but she didn’t listen. Instead, she started walking away without uttering any single world.

Darn!! What’s happening here? She’s really breaking up with me. But for what reason?

“I love you so much. Please don’t do this to me!” I shouted that made her stop walking.

Both of us are soaked on the rain. It’s raining so hard like as if it understand what I am feeling right now. I love her so much that I am willing to give up my world just to have her.

I was taken out of my thoughts when she laughed and tilted her head to stare me.

“You’re making me laugh don’t you? Love? Tss. It’s not in my vocabulary. I just after popularity, that’s all. I never loved you.” She said with a wide smile then she already left.

Her words. So all this time she’s faking everything. All those laughs, smiles, she’s just playing around huh?

I laughed sarcastically. Women, they are just type some shits!