CHAPTER 3 THE WORST DAY EVER

while cassy was driving I fell asleep in the car and I felt something poke me after a while it was cassy telling me to wake up so I asked" what?"

she said " we are picking up my cousin Alexander he wants to come is that ok with you?"

I simply said" ok sure fine but when he comes don't look at us like we're about to get married ok!"

she said"ok ok but I gotta warn you he's handsome and very ri..." I cut her off and said " no cassy I'm serious I have a boyfriend and if you think he's ok then you date him"

she said "ewwwwwwww no way my cousin not my type!"

I just laughed and my laughter stoped after I hear the back door open of the car I didn't turn around but I heard a voice.

it was Alexander cassys cousin he simply sat down and said " good evening to you lovely creations of beauty " he smirked.

I didn't turn around, and cassy was laughing and said"well hello Prince charming!"

then she looked at me to say something and all I said was " um hello Mr.Alexander " and I just felt stupid after that.

cassy laughed and said "oh this is jewels and she's my bff Alexander "

he said " ok nice to meet you jewels and please call me Alex " I just nodded

cassy started driving and it was silent the whole ride but when we got there we all got out.

oh my friken god Alexander got out and I was about too drool but I kept it in it was like an angel gave birth too Him he was wearing black jeans with a v line shirt which was white and some shoes .

and his eyes were light green and he had short black hair like a comb over haircut he had a six pack I could tell because when the wind blew into his shirt it pressed on his six pack and he had beautiful facial muscle he was perfect!

cassy snapped me out of it and said let's go inside and we did and Alexander said he was going to the men's side he'll meet us at the food court in an hour .we both nodded and left.

cassy grabbed my wrist and said" ok I know you said not too say something but wha..... I interrupted her and said" you didn't tell me that he was an angel from heaven!"

she simply laughed and said "oh my jewels does this mean your through with my brother"she smirked

I said " um depends what if....." I was cut off when cassy said "JEWELS" I said while laughing "I'm just kidding gosh calm down "

then we walked around and we saw our worst nightmare !Henry! he was approaching us and didn't mind that cassy was next to me and said "hi jewels "

I said annoyed" hi Henry " he said " so I wanted to ask you on a date " but I said " I told you that I have a boyfriend and even if I didn't I wouldn't go out with you after all you did to cassy"

cassy came and said " what do you want!"Henry said" nothing that you can satisfy me with anymore!"he said as he smirked she did the unthinkable and slapped him and pulled my arm heading towards the food court.