[3] Lots Of Bumping.

Urooj's POV

"Amna, Assalamualikum, how are you?" Was all I could say, although I couldn't control my happiness seeing her after so many years.

Ok, Six years to be precise.

But I guess she had zoned out.

"Amna?" I snap my fingers in front of her, And Masha Allah she had become much more beautiful.

Astagfirullah!

You can not be thinking that Urooj, what's wrong with me?

While I was still staring at her, I saw her eyes moisten and her lips slightly trembling
Ya Allah, what did I do?

And before I knew it, she pushed me aside and ran like she saw something horrific.
I tried calling out to her but she never listened and I was left alone standing in the middle of the road.

Amna's POV

I didn't know what to do! Ya Allah, he was in front of me after six years I didn't know what to say, oh god.

I don't know for how long I was running like a maniac but, now I was standing in front of the service centre, I took mums car and went back home.

I hope I don't see him again, all I wanted to do was just climb into my bed and sleep for ages.

"Mum I'm home" I call out to mum once I reached home.

"Amna, Beta where were you? I was worried sick! Look at the time and you didn't even answer my calls" mum says walking to me from the kitchen.

"I know mum I'm sorry my phone was on silent" i mumble, hanging the keys.

"And liste- Amna were you crying? Look at me" she asks gripping my chin and making me look at her.

"No mum I wasn't" Oh god enough of the drama for today mum, I thought to myself and without even uttering a single word went up to my room.

I was lying down peacefully on my bed when i  heard the Zuh'r adhaan, I got up and made wudu to offer my prayers.

"Aapi" I turn my head towards the door where my younger brother was peeking from.

"Yes, Zaid?" i smile at that monkey.

"Aaaaaaapppiiii" he said in a sing song way.

Oh I knew what was coming

"What is it zaid, I'm in no mood for your banter" i say while folding my prayer mat.

"Your so mean" he scowls at me.

"You want something?" I ask him in a bored tone.

"I want your laptop"

"What? Last time I gave you my laptop it was the biggest mistake of my life I'm not giving it to you know!" i squint my eyes at him.

"Aa-" And thank Allah I was saved from listening to my little brothers banter, because of the door bell.

"Amna can you see who's at door, dear?" i heard mum shout.

"Yes mum" 

I run towards the door and unlock it. Affia di, Urooj's elder sister aka my lovely partner in crime, was standing there a full blown grin on her face and some gifts in her hands. Their mum was standing behind her, smiling.

"Aapi, what a surprise!" I squeal in excitement as I engulf her in a bone crushing hug.

Oh I missed her so much.

And again little did I know that I'll meet those pair of grey eyes

Ya Allah

He's gonna be the death of me for sure.

"Assalamualikum Sara aunty" I greet their mum, smiling.

"Walaikumasalm Amna, Masha Allah look at you you've become so beautiful" she kisses my forehead and smiles at me, lovingly.

"Jazakallah aunty, I'll call mum just a sec"I make them sit in the guest room and come to see mum

"Mum, the Malik's have come" I peep into the room.

"WHAT!!" My mum shrieks. Wow and I thought that I was dramatic.

"Mum chill they're just your friends not Jinns, come on they're downstairs" I tell her with wide eyes. She runs around the room, searching for her hijab and pushes me aside, walking  downstairs.

I make my self go downstairs with all the remaining guts in me, and to my surprise I just happen to bump in to him again, at the end of the stairs.

Urgh! Kill me anyone. Please.

"Uh, I'm sorry I just need some water so uh, umm yeah" he said stuttering, not making any eye contact.

"I'll get it" saying I walked to the kitchen.

And just like that my life had taken a serious turn which was leading to somewhere I really didn't think I was still able to bear the consequences off.

Ya Allah 

Help me.