Wedding Venues

Beth's POV

So today me and Charlie are going to look at wedding venues. We've had a few places in mind so we're going to look round them all and hopefully make a final decision.

"Babe you ready?" Charlie asked me as we were driving along.

I say we. Charlie was driving.

"Yeah. I'm so excited." I replied.

"It's like everything's finally going to start falling into place for the 'celebrity wedding of the year."

Okay, heat magazine and a few others have said that our wedding is going to be the 'celebrity wedding of the year'. Let me explain.

Over the past three years, bars and melody have become almost as big as one direction. And because I'm Harry's sister and Charlie's fiancée and a singer, I'm almost as famous as the two of them. And as we're signed to Simon's record label and know a lot of other celebrities, lots of them are going to be attending our wedding. Therefore being deemed the 'celebrity wedding of the year'.

The first potential wedding venue was half an hour away from our apartment. As Charlie was driving along he was holding my hand. We had the windows down and were singing along to whatever song came onto the radio at the tops of our voices. A few passers by looked at us like we were strange, which we are, but I really couldn't care less.

We finally got there and the place was massive. We were having over 200 guests so it would definately fit us all in.

Walking into the building, there was a massive chandelier. There was a room to the left of us which is where the ceremony would be held. To the right of that room was the bar where everyone will gather after the ceremony, apart from me and Charlie, to have a few drinks. Then to the right of that room there was the place where we're all going to eat. At the far end of the room was a long table where me, Charlie and very close family will sit. Then all the other tables were circles and could fit eight people to a table. Finally to the right of this room is where the party will get properly started and me and Charlie will have our first dance. There are some french windows in this room leading outside where there is about 50 acres of perfectly cut green grass.

Me and Charlie both looked at each other at the same time. The woman who had been showing us around said that she'd leave us to talk.

"Charl, this place is perfect. I don't think they'll be another place like it."

"Baby, if you want this place then you can have it."

"You sure. I mean, it's bound to be very expensive-"

"So? We're only going to get married once so we might as well have whatever we want no matter how much it costs."

"Right, so we certain on this place then?" I asked him.

"100%." Charlie smiled back at me.

"We'll take it." Charlie said to the woman.

"Okay, so if you'd like to follow me so you can sign a few things to make the booking."

"Sure." We replied and followed the woman inside.

"Okay, so what day would you like your wedding day to be on?"

"19 July 2020." I replied.

That's when it would have been my grandad's 86th birthday (true story)
We decided to owe it to him and that way it would feel like he would still have a part in our day, despite not being there.

"Okay. And how many guests will be attending?"

"235." Charlie replied.

"Okay. Will you need any of the rooms?" It also has a place for all the guests to stay.

"Ummm... probably." I replied, looking at Charlie.

"I think we'll book them all, just in case." Charlie replied.

"And will you be needing a room for yourselves?" She asked us.

"Yep." We both replied.

"Okay. So because you're having 235 guests, plus the two of you which is 237, plus all the rooms and honeymoon suite means that the total is £355,000 plus a deposit of £355. Bringing your total to £355,355. You just need to pay the deposit now and then you have two years to pay it off or you can pay it all now?"

"I think we'll pay it all now." Charlie replied and wrote out a check.

"Thank you. Your wedding rehearsal will be exactly a week before the wedding which is when you will also get to pick the menu. So I guess we'll see you both then."

"Thank you." Me and Charlie replied at the same time and walked out of the building hand in hand and went home. In exactly 2 months time, we're gonna be Mr and Mrs Lenehan!