Erza Scarlet x Reader {NaL}

A/N: Requested by: @Haru2468 Enjoy! Im really sorry i didn't updated i was busy writing the Yuri One Shots 2 so, yeah.

No One's POV

"Erzaaaaa." You said boredly. Erza turned around and sighed in defeat. "Waht do you want?" Erza asked with that gorgeous smile. 'Oh my god. Stop.' You thought and blushed a bit. "Now, why are you blushing?" Erza asked again still holding that smile. "N-nothing. It's just rare to see you smile like that." You said. "It is?" Erza said. You nodded. "I see. Are you tired?" Erza asked. "Yeah. That's i why i called you and plus, WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT HOW'D YOU EXPECT ME TO NOT BE TIRED?!" You yelled. Erza laughed a little and carried you on her back. "H-hey!" You yelled. "You said you were tired right? So i'll carry you." Erza said, still holding that smile. "E-erza. Drop that smile. You're making me more weak." You said. Erza chuckled and didn't dropped it. 'OMG.' You thought.

"Ugh. It's so hot." Erza mumbled. You wiped off the sweat her forehead as she equipped to her white blouse. "Er-- what the?" You asked and looked around. "What is-- how did that happened?!" Erza yelled with full worryness on her tone. *cough* Your leg was bruised and blood were flowing out. "Shit." You mumbled and placed a bandage on your leg. "Why didn't you told me?" Erza asked. "Because...dunno." You said and tied your hair up into a ponytail.

Suddenly, you felt someone cup your cheek. "Erza?" You asked. Erza was the one. "You do know that i dont want you to be hurt." Erza said and pressed her forehead to yours. "Geez, it's just a simple wound. Dont overreact." You said while chuckling. "But still." Erza said. "Im okay now." You said AND Erza kissed you. You were shocked because...this is your first kiss and ERZA GODDAMN SCARLET stole it. You kissed back, receiving a small smile from her. You leaned back blushing but still smiling. "Let's go." Erza said and carried you on her back again. You let out a small sigh and closed your eyes. To sleep. Erza looked over her shoulder and saw a sleeping princess. "Sleepyhead, i love you." Erza said while smiling.