Flirty! Mirajane Strauss x Reader {NaL}

A/N: I'm so angry at myself. Sorry for not updating for really long time guys. I was so busy writing other things that i even forgot this book existed. I'm really sorry! And now, i'm weak at writing lemons so this book will bareky gonna have any lemons, sorry again!!

No One's POV

"MIRAJANE STRAUSS!!!" You yelled acrossed the guild. Mirajane turned to you with crossed legs and a seductive smirk. "Yes, (Y/N)?" Mirajane asked. "We need to talk. Right. Now." You said while lightning is sparking around your body. 'She's angry?' Mirjane thought. 'I don't remember giving her some of my lightning.' Laxus thought. 'SCARY!!' Everyone else thought. Mirajane stood up and walked with you outside the guild. You were angry because Mirajane just spreaded something she shouldn't have.

"So? Why are we here?" Mirajane asked. "Why did do what you shouldn't have, Mirajane?" You said. "What?" Mirajane asked. "Why did spreaded that i was dating your little sister? Dude, i thought you were happy for us! You sounded... Jealous and mad." You said. Mirajane clenched her fists. "Perhaps, you like your sister? Incest?" You asked. "That's not it. I just... I just-- I was jealous of you two okay?" Mirajane said. "Why?" You asked. "When you weren't dating Lisanna, you were spendingof your time with me but when you started dating her, you barely even talked to me. Sure you talked to me but it only lasts a few minutes and i hated it." Mirajane said. 'So... Does she like me then?' You thought.

"So, if you don't like your sister, you like me then?" You asked. "Yes. I love you, (Y/N)." Mirajane said. 'Even though i still love her sister, i can't just ignore Mirajane and chase after Lisanna again. It'll be a waste of time chasing Lisanna if she likes Bixslow.' You thought. "Mirajane, i don't know if i have feelings for you." You said which made Mirajane look at your eyes. You smiled a bit and stared back. "Yet. I think i'm gonna fall for your beauty and good genes." You said and flipped your hair. "Yeah, right." Mirajane said. "For now, let's say we have mutual feelings for each other." You said and kissed Mirajane's cheek. Mirajane chuckled and nodded. "Sure." Mirajane said.

A/N: Was that a little short and bad? Thank you for reading!!