twenty-six

A/N: Please read chapter 26 of Unhappy so that you fully understand what Luke is talking about. I was going to do this differently but I didnt soo... Yeah, read that and come back.
____

WARNING: Trigger warning. Please stay safe. I love you all and, again, just talk to me if you need someone. <3

I've been stuck in this goddamn hospital for three days now, Ashton. They won't let me out. Just because I cut too deep a few times. I thought it'd be easy. Just like you had done it. I thought I could just slip away just like you had done, no interuptions, no one to bring you back, no worries anymore. But that didn't happen for me.

I had studied my brother's shedule for days to know when I could leave this earth but... He came home from work early and found me on my bedroom floor.

I miss you Ashton. I miss you so much. And now I'm not even going to make your funeral because I'm trapped here. I'm so sorry, Ash. I love you so damn much. Don't ever forget that. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you, I should've known. Why didn't you tell me? Just one phone call could've saved you but... I should've been there. I should've. But I wasn't. And now I'm too late.

I feel drowsy. They keep pumping those stupid chemicals in my veins, thinking that it'll help with this so called pain. But I feel nothing physically. I just feel broken inside. Nothing they do will help me unless they can bring you back. I don't want anything else.

I love you. I'm sorry that I drove you to do this...

L.H