Chapter 6

Isabelle's POV
"Hey, Pea Brain!!" Ron yelled as he was throwing a piece of wood.
It hit him in the head, getting the troll's attention.

Hermione and I crawled out of the pile and went under the sinks.

The troll started to hit the sink that we're under on. We moved out of the way.

"Help!" Hermione and I screamed.

Harry pulled out his wand and grabbed the troll's club and lift up.

"Whoa!" then he lands on the troll's head and the trolls starts to turn around.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" Then his wand actually went to the troll's nose.

"Ew." Ron and I said. Hermione put on a disgusting face.

Finally the troll grabbed Harry's leg with one of his leg and trying to hit him. "Do something!"
Ron looked around. "What?"

"Anything!" Harry was pulled up. "Hurry up!"
Ron pulled out his wand out.

"Swish and flick." Hermione said.

"Wingardium Leviosa!"
It worked. And the troll's club was above him. The Troll looked up and it hits him on the head.

"Cool." said Ron.

The Troll dropped Harry down and crawled back, then the troll crashed onto the ground.

I sighed out of relieve.
"Is it dead?" Hermione asked.
"I don't think so...just knocked out." Harry replied.
He pulled his wand out. "Ew...troll's bogies."

I gagged.

Then Snape, Quirrell and McGongall come.

"Oh! Oh, my goodess! E-Explain yourselves, both of you!"

Harry and Ron tried to explain but Hermione cuts them off.

"It's my fault, Professor McGongall."
We all looked at Hermione.

"Miss Granger?"

"I went looking for the troll. I'd read about the them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If Harry, Ron, and Belle hadn't come and found me....I'd probably be dead." Hermione explained.

"Be that as it may..it was an extremely foolish thing to do" said McGongall.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Snape glaring at Harry.

"I would have expected more rational behavior on your part, Miss Granger. 5 points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgement." McGongall continued with disappointment.

Then she turned to Harry and Ron.
"As for you two gentlemen, I just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many students could take on a full frown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. 5 points...will be rewarded to each of you. For sheer dumb luck." she said.

Then she turned to me.

I sighed. "I know what you're going to ask, Professor. I was about to use the bathroom, then I saw Hermione was in danger. I tried to help her. The Troll was about to hit me, until Harry and Ron came...you know the rest." McGongall sighed.

"Thank goodness you're alright with the others." she said.

I nodded.

"Meet me in my office." she added. I looked at her and nodded.

I hope I'm not in trouble. I thought.

I turned to Harry and Ron. I can tell Ron was quite shocked.

"You...can talk?" he said. I giggled and nodded.
"Come on, let's get out of here." said Harry. We nodded and left the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
McGongall's Office
"You wanted to meet you here, Professor?" I asked. She nodded.

"I called you here, because tomorrow is the Quidditch Match." she said. I smiled.
"Let me guess, Harry doesn't have a broom and you wanted me to go to Diagon Alley and get him broom." I guessed.

She smiled.

"You're so smart, Isabelle." I giggled.
"I'll go tomorrow." I said. She smiled and nodded.
"Off you go now." I nodded and left her office.