Chapter 7

Isabelle's POV
I woke up and dressed up into my casual clothes. (Think of anything comfy clothes you want. I know polyvore doesn't exist any more)

Then I heard wings flapping. I turned around and saw an owl on my window sill.
"Hedwig?" She chirped.
I giggled as I petted her.

"Meet me at Diagon Alley. Dumbledore wanted to see me." I said. Hedwig chirped again. I smiled and went to Dumbledore's Office.

Dumbledore's Office
I knocked on the door, then I heard 'Come in' I opened the door and he had a box on his desk.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" I asked.
"Ah, yes. Come here, Isabelle." he said. I nodded and stood in front of his desk.

"Open this box." he said. I raised my brow at him, but I just opened it.
Once I opened it, I saw a photo. It showed a young couple holding a baby girl.

"Those two couples are your parents." said Dumbledore. My eyes widen at that.
"Then....the baby girl....must be--"
"That's you, Isabelle." he cut me off. I was shocked. Then I looked at my parents.

And I can see the resembles between me and my mom. I laughed a little.

"I should've of told you earlier, but you were too little. So, I guess this is the right time to tell you." said Dumbledore.

I wiped my tears away. Then I looked closely at my Dad.

"Is my Dad that good looking?" I asked, looking at the picture.
Dumbledore chuckled.

"Your Father was the lady's man back then, and now he's still is." he said. I looked at Dumbledore, with my eyes widen.

"He's alive?" I asked.

He nodded.

I was happy that he's alive and I know what my father looks like. I sniffed. 

"Thanks, Dumbledore."
He smiled.

"Now, I figured that you have to be somewhere else." I nodded and left his office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went by floo powder and got there at Diagon Alley. I went to the Broom store(Whatever you call it)

I picked the Nimbus 2000 for Harry. Perfect. I thought. Then I saw Hedwig. I giggled as she went to my shoulders.

Then I sensed this powerful strength. I didn't know, but it's powerful. I turned around and didn't see anyone. I shrugged it off and went back to Hogwarts.

When I got there, everyone was eating. I saw McGongall, sitting on the teachers table. She looked at me and nodded. I already wrapped the broom and give it to Hedwig. Before she flew off, I gave her my letter to Harry.

Harry's POV
"You've got to eat, mate." Ron said. "Ron's right, Harry. You need to eat something." said Hermione.

"I'm not hungry." I said.

Then suddenly...
"Good Luck today, Potter. You've proven yourself against a troll. A little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you. Even if it is against Slytherin." With that, he left. But he was limping.

"That explains the blood." I said.
"Blood?" Hermione asked.
"Listen, last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion...so he could get past that three-headed dog. But he got himself bit, that's why he's limping." I said.

"But why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione asked.
"The day I went to Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of the vault. Said it was Hogwarts business, very secret." I said.
"So, you're saying---"
"That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants." I cut Hermione off.

Then, I saw Hedwig and she dropped a huge package for me. I caught it.

"Bit early for mail, isn't it?' said Hermione.
"But, I never get mail." I said.

"Let's open it." said Ron.

Once we opened it. I was surprised what it was.

"It's a broomstick." I said.
"That's not just a broomstick, Harry. It's a Nimbus 2000!" Ron said.

"And it looks like someone left you a note." said Hermione.

She handed it to me and I read it.

Harry,
Good luck
I'll be at the games, watching.
Hope you love your new broom!

Love,
Belle

I smiled and looked at the teachers table. I saw Belle with McGongall. Belle smiled at me.
"Thank you." I mouthed. Belle smiled and nodded.

Isabelle's POV
Looks like love his broom. I told McGongall that I'm going to see Hagrid. She nodded and I left.

I walked out of Great Hall and turned to my right until I bumped into Malfoy, just great. "Oof."

"Watch where you're going." he said, glaring at me. I just rolled my eyes.

I started to walk away until he grabbed my wrist. I tried to get out of his grip, but he was holding very tight.
"You think you can escape?" he asked me, smirking.

I clenched my teeth.

"L-Let go."  I said.
"Oh, so you do talk." he said. Then he pulled me closer to his chest. I pushed him, but instead, he grasped my waist.

Then suddenly....
"Dracy-poo!" You've got to be joking. I thought. A girl who looked like a pug-face, and saw I was with her 'man.'

"Get away from my Dracy-poo." she said, glaring at me. I tried to push him away, but Malfoy held me tight.

"Let go." I sneered. He just smirked and pulled me closer to him.

"Draco, I thought we were a thing." she said.
"What? Since when, Pansy?" he asked. Then suddenly, he started to kiss me on the lips.

WHAT THE HELL?!

I heard Pansy walked away, crying.
The thing is....I didn't push him this time. I actually kissed him back. I suddenly feel something that I never felt before. Sparks? Fireworks?

I pushed him off me and glared at him. I can see he was shocked as well. I scoffed and walked away to Hagrid's.

Malfoy's POV
What the hell just happened? I thought.

But when I kissed her...I felt sparks between us. But she can't be the one for me....can she?

~Comment and Vote!!!~