Chapter 15

Isabelle's POV (Belle's mother pic is up at the top)^^^^^^
~Dream~

Why can't I move? What's going on? Where am I?

Then I felt the wind, blowing through my hair. I fluttered my eyes open and see myself wearing this, a silky white dress.

Whoa. I thought.

I walked into a beautiful meadow:

Peach Blossoms...They're so beautiful.

"Isabelle." I heard my name called. I turned around and saw nothing.
"Isabelle." Again, I turned the others side. Again...Nothing.

"Isabelle."
I turned over my shoulder and saw....

"Mom?" She smiled and nodded. Tears were about to come.
"Come here." she said, opening her arms. I cried and jumped into her arms.
We hugged each other. I'm like crying so bad now.

"Now, let me take a good look at you." she said as he held on my shoulders.
I wiped my tears and looked at my Mom.

"You look so beautiful, Isabelle." she said. I slightly chuckled at that.
"Not as beautiful as you, Mom." I said.
Mom giggled.

"Even though, you have short hair, you're still beautiful." she said. I smiled at that.

"Mom, why did you die?" I asked. She still have a smile on her face.
"I died, because, it's the only way to protect you. Your Father, he tried to protect us, but she only wants me." she replied.

"She?" I asked.
"Ever heard of Bellatrix Lestrange?" she asked me. I shook my head no.
"Well, you're still young to know." she said. I frowned at that.

"You'll know until the time is right. I promise you that." said Mom. I looked at her and nodded.
Mom smiled. "You know, for Dad's age. He's good looking." I said.
Mom laughed.

"That always happens. In our years, your father had lots of girls running after him. Except for one." she said.
"That's you, right?" I asked. She nodded. "Yep, that's how your Dad and I fell in love."
I smiled.

"Listen, Isabelle. You have to help Harry. He's with Quirrell right now." said Mom.
"What?" I asked, confused.
"I mean, Harry has found out who tried to steal the Sorcerer's Stone." Mom replied.
"And that's Quirrell?" I asked. She nodded.

"Go and help him." she said. "But, I want to be with you, Mom." I said. Mom smiled and hugged me.
"I know sweetie. I do too. But I'll always be right here." she said, pointing at my heart. I sighed and nodded.

Then I started to fade.
"Remember Isabelle, I'll always be with you."

~End~

Feelings tears falling down on my cheek, I woke up in a bed? I sat up and looked around. I realized that I'm in the Hospital Wing.
How did I get here? I thought. I got out of the bed, quietly.

And I realized that I'm still wearing my clothes from this morning:

I got out of the Hospital Wing and went to find Harry.

Harry's POV

Qurriell was the one who's trying to steal the Stone. And now I'm in front of the mirror from last time.
And I see myself holding the stone.