2

Click on the pic above to see it all! Enjoy!

Mitch's POV

I woke up in Kevin's arms. I was actually surprised that he laid down with me. He looked so cute playing with my hair. I was resting my head on his muscular bicep. I was so comfortable. I turned towards him and and laid my arm across his stomach.

"Morning, Mitchie." He said, smiling.

"It's not morning." I said, my voice scratchy.

"No but, it's not technically lunch time so..." He trailed off.

"Why'd you stay with me?" I asked suddenly.

"Well, personally, I don't like being alone when I'm sick and I didn't want to leave you alone so, I stayed." He said, putting his hand on top of my arm that was across his chest. He started messing with my gold bracelet.

"Thank you for staying with me. I don't like to be alone either." I said, shyly.

"I would never leave you alone, Mitchie." He said sincerely.

"Aren't you worried about getting sick because of me?" I asked, feeling guilty.

"No, I don't get sick easily and you're worth it." He said with a smile.

"Worth It by Fifth Harmony." I giggled.

"Do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do." He started singing.

"Goofball." I poked him in the ribs.

"Hey, what was that for?" He asked, laughing.

"Do you have food?" I asked, my stomache giving a slight rumble.

"Duh." He said, pursing his lips at me. "I live with man who can eat an entire rack of ribs by himself, in one meal. Of course I have food." He said, his face totally serious.

"Good, because I'm hungry." I said with a pout.

"Come on then." He said, sitting up and bringing me with him. I followed him into the kitchen, where he pulls out a box of Chex cereal and sets it on the counter. He then walks to the refrigerator and pulls out eggs, ham and cheese.

"Cereal or omlets?" He asked.

"Hmm," I mumble as walk around the kitchen. "Omlets." I decide. He starts getting everything ready and I move to help him.

"No, Mitchie. Relax, go watch Spongebob or something. I'm already signed into Netflix. I got this." He says, gently pushing me to the living room.

"Oh, okay. I just wanted to help." I say, semi sadly.

"I know, and I'm glad but, I want you to relax and rest. You deserve it. I want to make you breakfast, even if it is 3 o'clock in the afternoon." He says, sincerely.

"Awe, thank you, Kevy." I say, softly, making my way to the couch.