4

Mitch's POV

"Me?" I ask, shocked.

"You."

"Why me? Why... Why do I make you feel this way?" I honestly feel hurt that he would say that.

"Because you're all I want. Everything about you is just absolutely perfect to me. Your smile, your laugh, your everything. I know it may not seem so but, I really like you. I have for a really long time. You'll say something and all I can do is shake my head because, well, I'm amazed by you. You're the only guy I've ever thought about having feelings for. I've looked everywhere we've been and not one single man or woman has made feel the way you do. I've tried to be interested in other men, just to see if I was, in fact attracted to men in general... I only see you that way. I only see you in my future. I can't imagine another, male or female. It all truly scares me. But what scares me the most, is that you probably think I'm nuts and will walk out of here like nothing happened. Every night I tell myself it's better to have you in my life as a friend than not at all but, I'm still not satisfied with that. I feel selfish for wanting you all to myself. Even though I know I have no chance to be with a Queen such as yourself. I can't even own up to my own feelings, I don't deserve you." He says, the emotion raw in his voice.

I can hear him getting defensive towards the end but I know, he's only trying to save himself the heartbreak that he believes is coming next. He sets his plate down and stands up, going down the hall and into the bathroom. I follow him quickly.

"Kevin?" I ask, knocking on the door. "I don't think you're nuts. Please open the door, I need to tell you something." I plead. I hear his feet make they're way to the door and after a moment, the door unlocks and opens. I see this gorgeous man with tears in his eyes and I do the only thing I can think of to get my point across. I take a step towards him, lean up on my tippy toes, wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him like it will be the only time I'll ever get the chance.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I told someone I'd update but I forgot. I thought I'd update this before I left. Please go read the message on my profile. Love ya!
~Kay