How you came to be~

Once upon a time their was a lonely man named Slendy, who lived all alone in a mansion deep in the woods. He was a very nice gentle-man, who enjoyed having company over for dinner, and small-talk. But sadly, no one dared go near his home, why? Because he had no face...
This made poor Slendy very upset, so upset, that he began to draw pictures to scare off anyone from stumbling upon his home, so he could be alone. But then one day, a strange boy named Jeff walked into his home. He was rather strange too! He had a long smile, that could rival the jokers! And his eyes, they never blinked. Slendy saw him, and knew he would be his friend. They both looked strange! And after that, other strange people came too!
A boy named Masky, who wore a mask,
and another boy named Hoodie, who hid within his hoodie, a gamer named Ben, who had lovely blonde hair (very feminine if you ask me...), and a little girl named Sally, who was covered in blood, and a clown named Jack, and a kidney-lover who's name was also Jack. And one more, another girl named Lyra, who fell in love with Slendy.
Lyra and Slendy had a wonderful relationship. It was perfect, until a dirty man came and took her! Did horrid things to her! And she ended up with child...
But Slendy loved Lyra, and kept her in his life. Up until the birth everything was going well, until the baby and mother died during child birth... Causing Slendy to grow twisted and upset. And one by one, everyone else in the house grew twisted too. They began to murder people out of rage. To avenge Lyra. And that is how creepypasta started...

Masky closed the book. "Alright Sally, that's enough reading for one day. I'm sure you're tired, and I am too." He smiled and ruffled her hair. "Good night Masky!" She called out happily before hugging her stuffed bear. He slowly closed the door and walked down the hall way.

"Boy that was a LONG story..."
"Hey! Hey Masky!"
"What do you want Toby?" Masky sighed and rubbed his temples.
"Guess what I fouuuuuund!" Toby sang.
"No."
"Guess!"
"No."
"Guess!"
"Toby!"
"Masky!"
"I hate you."
"I found a baby!!" Toby smiled as he held out a baby girl in his arms. She cooed softly. She has (e/c) eyes, and some (h/c) hair.
"Toby! You can't keep that! It's a human!"
"Awww come on! We use to be humans! And now we ain't! Just like that story you read to Sally! Everything was great until Lyra died, then we became monsters!! But... But maybe if we take care of the baby Slender never had, we can become humans! Or maybe more human..." He explained.

Masky rolled his eyes. "Jack will steal her kidneys."
"She doesn't have any!"
"What...?"
Toby lifted her up, her insides were squishy, as he shook her around gently.
"She's like hallow! Nothing in there! Not even a heart beat!"

Masky sighed and nodded.
"Alright, well since she's not human, I guess we can keep her."

And with that, Masky and Toby took the little baby girl to Slenderman. He allowed them to keep her, due to her having no organs and being weird like them. Little did they all know, this little baby would change them. Yes, even Jeff. Who was the coldest of them all~