Is it Lyra?

Toby jumped up.

"Hey lady! That's my baby!" He yelled as he pointed to you. Your little mind somehow knew it was your mother.

"My sweet child..." The lady spoke, but oddly, her mouth didn't move when she spoke. Her long hair covered her eyes. She was also see-through. Toby didn't care who the woman was, he grabbed you and held you close.

"She's my kid! She has stabbed me with an axe, used magic, and loves me! And I love her!" He growled and held you close. Conflicted, you looked between the two familiar figures.

"Mama...? Dada...?" You puffed your cheeks. Everyone was just watching, not sure what to do. You started to cry from being confused, and everyone was looking at you with blank looks. You didn't like that.

"D-Dada?!" You cried and screamed. Toby held you close and tried to keep you calm.

"Oh baby... Oh it's okay! Look! Daddy is going to make you happy!"  He grinned and started to make some funny faces, causing you to dry those tears and giggle, squishing his face up.

"D-Dada..."

"(y/N)..."

The woman cracked a small smile.

"I see you have bonded well with my dear daughter... And while I cannot be here for her... I will make you her father. Her father is unknown... But I see you two are destined to be father and daughter... Thank you Toby..." The woman smiled softly before kissing your head and fading away.

Everyone stood there confused.

"W-WaS tHaT lYrA...?"

"I think it was..."

"Ooh yeah... I remember... Wasn't she..."

"Okay okay! Everything's cool! I'm still daddy!" Toby said, trying to stop Ben from talking about what had happened to Lyra. He sighed and rocked you, smiling at your adorable face.

"Oh, (Y/N), you're my lovely daughter. My adorable daughter, my bad-ass daughter!" He grinned and tickled you. Everyone crowed around to play with you. Meanwhile... Jeff and Slenderman were talking.

~~~

"So that really was Lyra...?"

"Yes...yes I believe so... She looked the same... Still beautiful..."

"And wasn't she raped...?"

"...yes Jeff."

"So we have no idea who's (Y/N)'s father is?"

"Yes."

"Hmm..."

Jeff grabbed his favourite knife and headed out the door.