A/N about Bullying

Hey guys! Thank you all so much for all the views! It means so much to me! You guys are so sweet~ but I have one little thing to address regarding a few comments about how this book portrays creepypasta's wrong.

Look. This is a fanfiction! Not based on any realism from the pasta stories or anything that is suppose to follow whatever guide line I clearly didn't use or get the memo for. Wattpad is a place for creativity and Fanfiction but instead people are getting their panties in a wad over nothing. I know that all my friends love this book and enjoy my writing style, which is cute and sensitive and of course a little gore! But if you are having such a bad time you need to bag on people's stories, which people work hard on, that's just showing your true character and stupidity! This a community for everyone to enjoy books and write whatever they want too! No one should have to read a mean or nasty comment telling them that their book is wrong or stupid. It's not cool at all, and won't make you look any cooler.  If anyone is having problems with people bagging on their books, telling me. I'll help you as much as I can!

I love you all so much! And thanks for listening to my rant. Everyone deserves to have the freedom to write whatever they want to!

Xoxo,
Bluefuzzyelf