Chapter XI Guess We're Light Sleepers

-Michael's POV-

I didn't go back to sleep. I was hiding behind Rebecca a bit since she was facing me and my one eye was open an do was watching Luke and Ashton... There finally together. YAY!! They are so cute. Then kissing. Oh my lord.... I'm a total fanboy when it comes to Lashton. They are just perfect for each other and just grrrrrr. I kinda wish I was with Calum right now tbh.

I don't fucking care what people think of me being gay and honestly if me and Calum got together I think they would be so cool with it... You know.. Shipping Malum and all. I mean... I don't think up fantasies in my head when I try to go to sleep of Calum and I..... Pfffffft.... Don't judge me. I know you've done it too. 😂

I waited until they were done swallowing each other. I sat up and ruffled my hair back into place. Luke and Ashton turned to me. I sat criss cross with the blanket over my legs. "Hey..." I said with a fake groggy voice.

"Hey Michael.. How'd you sleep?" I could see the red creeping up on their cheeks. "Just fine... Until I heard the sound of you two making out..." I mumbled loud enough for them to hear. That's when their entire face's went red. "I won't tell anybody if you don't want me too.." I said playing gently with Rebecca bracelets. "Umm... We'd like to tell them when we're ready." Ash said and Luke nodded in agreement.

"You guys are cute. And I promise I won't tell anyone." I said looking up and smiling. "Are you and Cal together?" Luke asked with his eyes wide.

"Uhh... No.." I looked down to Becca's bracelets. I guess you could hear the disappointment in my voice because the boys awed.

"You two are so cute together though!" Ash said running over and pulling me out of bed and hugging me. "Umm... I don't know. But why the hug?"

"Because it sounded like you needed a hug because your sad."

"Okay.." I hugged back and Ash went to Luke. I looked to Calum asleep. His mouth was open and you could hear a small snore. I smiled slightly at him and looked down... A little heartbroken.

-Rebecca's POV-

I heard their entire conversation. LASHTONS REAL!! And I'm hoping Malum will be soon too because I'm going to help out. I grumbled from turning the wrong way and sat up softly. I moved back to where I was leaning against the bed. "Hey..." I rubbed at my sleepy eyes and smiled at the three.

They turned flushed. "What?" I asked. "Nothing." They all turned and smirked at each other. "Now listen. If I'm going to be stuck her for two days I need one person to stay with me..." I mumbled. I looked at my medications. I looked to my knee and I glanced to Calum. I grabbed an apple off the tray and threw it at him. It hit him in the gut, close to his dinkledoo. I giggled as he sat up and held his stomach.

"Wake up Cam. I ran out of pillows and apples." I said laughing. Michael walked over and pushed Cam over. He stood up and rubbed his eyes and fixing his hair. Everybody looked at me.

"Now. Ima' repeat the question. If I'm going to be stuck her for two days, I want someone to stay with me. So who's it going to be?" I folded me arms over my chest and pouted my lip a bit. Everybody looked at each other. Then they all pointed to Michael. Michael pointed to Calum.

"How bout Michael and Calum?" I asked smiling with an innocent, childish smile. They looked at each other and smiled. "So that's a yes. And plus... You guys had no choice. I would've gotten Cam to stand up and stand in front of the door and only let Luke, and Ash and himself out. So thanks for agreeing." I said and reaching over for my phone. I looked at my Twitter. I have my notifications off because it gets really really wild when I have them on so yeah.

I smiled and favorited tweets. I tweeted

'Just woke up from a nap with my favorite cuddle buddy Mikey! Love you dude!' I tweeted it and smiled. I waited as the three left and Michael and Cal were playing with the rubber gloves. Michael looked down and looked up with a creepy face and held his hand up and snapped the rubber glove. I laughed hysterically along with Calum. I played with my bracelets out of habit when I'm bored.

The nurse came in and laughed. "Sweetie, I have to check your blood so can you take off your bracelets please and take your meds?" She asked handed me like a yogurt tester type things with my pills in it. I set it on my lap as I started unhooking, and sliding off my bracelets on each hand. As I took them all off I reached over and grabbed my water. I took a swig and held it in my mouth. I put the pills in and swallowed. I got them down then I put my wrists facing upwards for the nurse.

She saw my scars and sighed. She found a spot that wasn't scarred and rubbed it with some sort of wet wipe thing. Michael came over and smiled at me. "What??" "Don't you hate needles too?" "No.. Not really. I just hate seeing my blood come out of my body through a syringe..." I mumbled still looking Michael.

Calum was off on a pee break.

"So you gonna ask out Calum yet?" I giggled along with the nurse. "What? Your heard?" "When you sat up I woke up and I heard everything...." I mumbled and looked at Michael as the needle prodded at my skin for one second then went into my vein. I didn't look but I could feel the blood being pulled from my vein. It doesn't hurt just tingles.

I know pain on my wrists and this isn't it. I smiled as she pulled the syringe out and cleaned up the puncture wound and left. Michael came around and sat beside me.

"Do you think Calum likes me?"

"Obviously! Who doesn't?"